+ Visit Ipswich Town FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Town v Rotherham

re: Town v Rotherham

No the person who does it is away today on sky they said we are playing better this half

Quote Originally Posted by MickMillsMoustache
    Thanks for your kind words it's life I suppose but it will be tough for a long time.
    I think when Daisy goes I won't get another dog as this is hitting me hard as it is - will you replace your old boy?[/quote]

No and when Penny goes I will spend the winters in Portugal I can rent for about 300 a month over there and most things cost less and the race dog we have in England will be found a good home when he has finished racing

I knew it would be a good crowd, but even I underestimated - 23, 318!!

Quote Originally Posted by MickMillsMoustache
    I knew it would be a good crowd, but even I underestimated - 23, 318!!
    I think you will find it was 20 318 that's from BBC

AND my hearing is going.

That's it - what a load of utter rubbish. Should have walked over them!

Might see you in a couple of weeks.

Yep bad day with the Nobbs winning as well speak on April 2nd all being well

Kerry - Rotherham fan here in peace - not to gloat. Just to say how sorry I am re. your Greyhound Charlie - we used to have one a few years ago (from a rescue centre) and we still miss her - it hurts because we have such great times with them - you still have Penny but I know that's not the same - go well anyhow - sm.

Thanks Sawmiller much appreciated people don't realise what wonderful pets Greyhounds make I have had three plus Penny who is nine now all being well she should be OK for a few more years.

Well done today Neil has sorted you out and you will be OK I've always had a soft stop for Rotherham and wish you well

Thank you kerry for your kind words. Greyhounds are truly fantastic and sensitive companions and I would like to adopt more at some stage - before we had ours I never realised just what a great bond you can form with them. We found a couple of photos just the other day that brought lumps to our throats of some of the great times we shared with Lady - she was 12 when we had to make that awful decision to help her end her life peacefully. Wouldn't hesitate to adopt another or recommend to others that they give it serious consideration. Good wishes to you and yours.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)