+ Visit Ipswich Town FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Town v Rotherham

re: Town v Rotherham

Quote Originally Posted by sawmiller
    Kerry - Rotherham fan here in peace - not to gloat. Just to say how sorry I am re. your Greyhound Charlie - we used to have one a few years ago (from a rescue centre) and we still miss her - it hurts because we have such great times with them - you still have Penny but I know that's not the same - go well anyhow - sm.
    Yo Saw, Ive looked in on here to see if theres any Ipswich & Millers banter tonight. I see there isnt but this subject of dogs as pets though, that means a lot to me as well
    You say that about Greyhounds, well I never used to think I liked Staffie dogs for example but my brother has got one and Ive known him since he was a pup, and hes as loveable as they come. Its odd isnt it how we can have a misunderstanding about a certain breed of dog when in truth, we dont really know much about them.

Quote Originally Posted by Acido
    Kerry - Rotherham fan here in peace - not to gloat. Just to say how sorry I am re. your Greyhound Charlie - we used to have one a few years ago (from a rescue centre) and we still miss her - it hurts because we have such great times with them - you still have Penny but I know that's not the same - go well anyhow - sm.
    Yo Saw, Ive looked in on here to see if theres any Ipswich & Millers banter tonight. I see there isnt but this subject of dogs as pets though, that means a lot to me as well
    You say that about Greyhounds, well I never used to think I liked Staffie dogs for example but my brother has got one and Ive known him since he was a pup, and hes as loveable as they come. Its odd isnt it how we can have a misunderstanding about a certain breed of dog when in truth, we dont really know much about them.[/quote]

I always say it's not the breed of dog it's the owners if the dog is

And here's me thinking this was a footie thread....

Can almost hear the tumbleweed pass through here.....

Quote Originally Posted by kerry16
    I always say it's not the breed of dog it's the owners if the dog is looked after and trained right it won't be any trouble.
    You won't get much if any banter as only three of us use this site best of luck for the rest of the season
    What happened to Benfolds, he was a mod the last time I used to post on here (a few years ago now!)

I don't know but the prediction league had the best part of twenty taking part aa couple of years ago but last season just 4 and one had trouble posting so this season just 3 of us taking part which is a pity :-(

So 'our' Mick is going/coming back to Wolverhampton tomorrow, does he ever talk about his time at Wolves ?
    Its looking like a struggle to keep in touch with the play off teams, would missing out on the play offs be looked at as a failure for Ipswich this season ?

As per usual with previous managers, looked promising but failing and with inevitable results - we seem to accept this fate now on a regular basis, but looking on the bright side it looks like we will be getting the big derby matches with Norwich again next season.

Quote Originally Posted by MickMillsMoustache
    As per usual with previous managers, looked promising but failing and with inevitable results - we seem to accept this fate now on a regular basis, but looking on the bright side it looks like we will be getting the big derby matches with Norwich again next season.
    I bet you wish you had not said that MMM after there late winner :-(

Quote Originally Posted by MickMillsMoustache
    Well with a bit of luck, Naarich will stay up and send the arrogant geordies Newcastle & Sunderland down instead

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)