+ Visit Rotherham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Brexit

re: Brexit

Quote Originally Posted by millmoormagic
    No, a sweeping statement like that isn't exactly aimed at an individual, is it, oh, how funny it is that you're this so called high and mighty human being and been absolutely owned by an oik from Rotherham, must hurt that.

For what it's worth, ive only ever responded when attacked, and had attempts of ridicule aimed at me, which it seems to me comes from you on every thread, you're a sad act, i'm a very honest bloke, even if i say so myself, i don't need to hide behind several alias's on a message boardto try and keep up a pretence of being superior to anyone.

Anyway, i thought you wernt going to reply old bean? you see, particularly over the last few weeks, you've been found out Kemzil and you can't hack it.....
    Name a single alias that I post under.

I post only under the of Kempo.

I have only changed usernames in the past because bigrich used to ban me every other week because like you he did not like me.

Quote Originally Posted by Rileyev2
    250 Business leaders are throwing their support for Brexit.

I'm shocked baring in mind, the minimum wage, the 48 hour maximum week and lots of other benefits for the workers have come from Brussels.

Lets look forward to a return to security guards having to do 72 hours a week to earn about 200 nicker and the like.
    When I was a security guard, I was doing 84 hour weeks at one point, 7 x 12 hour shifts, because I had a wife and 2 young children to support. And that was on minimum wage. The minimum wage that never did fack all for me....

But regardless, just like the PIP overturn - our country would no longer stand for being abused with workers' rights. If we leave the EU (which anyone with any common sense can see we should), there is ABSOLUTELY NO WAY ANY government would dare to do away with 4 weeks paid holiday or the minimum wage.

The zero hours contract is something that needs to be sorted asap. If Labour were clever

Quote Originally Posted by kempo
    No, a sweeping statement like that isn't exactly aimed at an individual, is it, oh, how funny it is that you're this so called high and mighty human being and been absolutely owned by an oik from Rotherham, must hurt that.

For what it's worth, ive only ever responded when attacked, and had attempts of ridicule aimed at me, which it seems to me comes from you on every thread, you're a sad act, i'm a very honest bloke, even if i say so myself, i don't need to hide behind several alias's on a message boardto try and keep up a pretence of being superior to anyone.

Anyway, i thought you wernt going to reply old bean? you see, particularly over the last few weeks, you've been found out Kemzil and you can't hack it.....

I have only changed usernames in the past because bigrich used to ban me every other week

Quote Originally Posted by Ellis_D
    250 Business leaders are throwing their support for Brexit.

I'm shocked baring in mind, the minimum wage, the 48 hour maximum week and lots of other benefits for the workers have come from Brussels.

Lets look forward to a return to security guards having to do 72 hours a week to earn about 200 nicker and the like.
    When I was a security guard, I was doing 84 hour weeks at one point, 7 x 12 hour shifts, because I had a wife and 2 young children to support. And that was on minimum wage. The minimum wage that never did fack all for me....

But regardless, just like the PIP overturn - our country would no longer stand for being abused with workers' rights. If we leave the EU (which anyone with any common sense can see we should), there is ABSOLUTELY NO WAY ANY government would dare to do away with 4 weeks paid holiday or the minimum wage.

The zero hours contract is something that needs

You're right there, any day now I'm expecting the stay in campaign to threaten a visit from the bogey man.

Sad thing is neither side of the debate are doing feck all about presenting a grown up intelligent argument that will allow the electorate to make a decision on any kind of informed basis.

It's about time they stopped acting like children.

Quote Originally Posted by millmoormagic

I have only changed usernames in the past

12months ago I would have voted to stay in, 6months ago I would have voted to stay in. ATM I have decided to vote out. Cameron negotiated very little that any other country couldn't have negotiated.
    Too much red tape & too much dictatorship from the EU.
    It won't make too much difference to my circumstances but I have 5 grandchildren to consider and unless the In team explain more it's out for me, I am open to persuasion though.

Stay side are putting up a weak fight. I hope they're saving themselves for when we get closer.

We won't leave, but its going to be a lot closer than it should be.

Stunning to read Ellis complaining about minimum wage... without the law he'd have been earning far less. Crackers.

Quote Originally Posted by kempo

I

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast