+ Visit Rotherham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: My Photo's...Knaresborough Town 0 AFC Mansfield 1

My Photo's...Knaresborough Town 0 AFC Mansfield 1

Please click link if you wish to view my photo's from yesterday's trip to Knaresborough Town....thank you. - view external link

re: My Photo's...Knaresborough Town 0 AFC Mansfield 1

Thanks Zip. Is it just my browser or are these showing bigger than normal? A few comments:-

Have Hash Browns now invaded the great British Breakfast?
    Has Zippy abandoned the Diet Coke regimen?
    In light of this week's school trips thread it reminded me of one we took to Mother Shipton's in Knaresborough. You weren't tempted then Zip to forgo the pubs to get something turned to stone?
    I see you haven't lost your touch with the women? Just hope the one with the gloves wasn't preparing to give you a medical examination.
    Looks like a tidy set up there.

CAMiller

Have Hash Browns now invaded the great British Breakfast?

I'd rather have an extra sausage than Hash Brown's but it doesn't stop me noshing them

Has Zippy abandoned the Diet Coke regimen?

Yes, i've been back on the Ale since just before Christmas after a 6 and half year abstainance due to Liver problems and thoroughly enjoying my new found hobby of sampling as many real ales as possible.

In light of this week's school trips thread it reminded me of one we took to Mother Shipton's in Knaresborough. You weren't tempted then Zip to forgo the pubs to get something turned to stone?

The only Stones i encountered yesterday was the pigging Hailstones which bounced off mi bald bonce on the way back to the Wetherspoons after the game.....awful weather between 4.40 and 5.40

I see you haven't lost your touch with the women? Just hope the one with the gloves wasn't preparing to give you a medical examination.

The catering hut was built into the Clubhouse and the Lady with the g

Some good photos there Zippy - thank you. I can see the appeal of lower league football - you can get really close to the pitch and probably move around pretty easily - decent set up for Knaresborough by the look of things - glad you got the Marquis of Granby pub in - frequented there myself a few years back now...

Thanks Sawmiller......really good day out, the High Street just round the corner from the Train Station and plenty of pub options and the Ground pretty close too.....not many in any of the pubs i went in except the Wetherspoons which was packed when i went back in after the game before my train.
    My train back to Barnsley from Leeds had to be re-routed because of points failure at Barnsley and ended up at Meadowhall, so by the time i got back to my local Wetherspoons in Wombwell an hour later than expected i had missed the first half of the England game....but as you're obviously aware, i saw the best half :-D

Great photos as always Zip.

Thanks Zippy. Usual good photo-reportage.

Have to say it's a tad sad that on a football board you've only attracted 6 responses - 3 from yourself and
    2 from 'foreigners'.
    If you want to attract a bigger audience try adding some references to Muslims/ loony left-wingers/ lazy teachers, junior doctors etc/ the Council/ SYP.

Great pictures and great breakfast! top pictures as always zippy.

I don't always reply but I do look at all Zippys photos that he posts.

Keep the good work up