+ Visit Swindon Town FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 3 of 10 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Casual s against terrorism

re: Casual s against terrorism

Quote Originally Posted by Arundelred
    The trouble is that you can not have a legetimate debate without being branded a racist..
    Oh ! and the cap does not fit in my case. I will refrain from calling you an idiot because i believe you are not..Anag..I might be wrong though..
    Surely if you express racist views , you must expect to be branded as such and while you are cleaning up your act stop circumventing the swear filter. Like you it's there for a purpose, although in your case I've yet to discover what that purpose is. :/ [/quote]Fkin mard @rse..Are you saying i am a racist ? libel..

Quote Originally Posted by AnagRam
    With respect gaz, I'd say that describing those who disrupt an Easter Sunday peace gathering to 'confront Muslim women, make nazi salutes and chant anti-immigrant slogans' as 'hooligans' is not entirely unreasonable.
    As for TMS, laz...who it appears wasn't banned at all and as I'm sure you'll be able to confirm...I have made absolutely no complaint about at all, he may be the 'salt of the earth' but it would help if he could get through a post without telling me to ph*** *** and use terms which were generally identified as being unhelpfully unacceptable over half a century ago.
    They are classing them as football hooligans
    You or I don't see the whole story so we are ill equipped to make informed decisions

So people decide to believe the media

You have to understand TMS as you call him is never likely to change his ways for anyone and if you get such a reply it is credit to you that he has bothered to read your post :-)

Quote Originally Posted by alfinyalcabo
    Who's doing the complaining Laz? and shame them.. Or better still let them tell us themselves the cowardly conts
    Complaints are confidential

But it aint you Alfie

With respect gaz, I'd say that describing those who disrupt an Easter Sunday peace gathering to 'confront Muslim women, make nazi salutes and chant anti-immigrant slogans' as 'hooligans' is not entirely unreasonable.
    As for TMS, laz...who it appears wasn't banned at all and as I'm sure you'll be able to confirm...I have made absolutely no complaint about at all, he may be the 'salt of the earth' but it would help if he could get through a post without telling me to ph*** *** and use terms which were generally identified as being unhelpfully unacceptable over half a century ago.
    I can confirm that AnagRam has not made any complaints. Alf we can't divulge who has been complaining or we would be in serious trouble with Footymad, but I hope that person reads this and stops complaining. Spirit does use the word phuck quite often which is his own version to get around the swear filter and I often use it myself now, believe me he has used

Screamer !

Quote Originally Posted by lazaat
    I can confirm that AnagRam has not made any complaints. Alf we can't divulge who has been complaining or we would be in serious trouble with Footymad, but I hope that person reads this and stops complaining. Spirit does use the word phuck quite often which is his own version to get around the swear filter and I ofte

Cowardly bastids - view external link

Quote Originally Posted by alfinyalcabo
    You can never defeat terrorism ,just defend against it.. Just look at Mandela , a true terrorist at heart who has many African people's lives on his hands but the world seemed to idolise the murderous terrorist for some reason.. It's a strange world we live in...

As for people complaining to footymad they really ought to get a life. FFS it's a forum to air your views whether racist or not,if you don't like what people say, say so, but don't go telling tales out of school to footymad ..whoever complained wants to get a life and give up posting on here..
    This site has always been known for saying what you think without fear of banning
    Mm theres a world of difference between someone fighting an oppressive regime in their country - unless you consider white South African rule over the black majority as legitimate and a bunch of cowards who suicide bomb innocent civilians for no reason whatsoever!

I take it if the UK beca

People should expect others to have different views and indeed different ways of expressing them

We must ban narrow mindness eh ! ????????

Page 3 of 10 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast