+ Visit Swindon Town FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 5 of 10 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast

Thread: Casual s against terrorism

re: Casual s against terrorism

Quote Originally Posted by Turfmoorspirit
    With respect gaz, I'd say that describing those who disrupt an Easter Sunday peace gathering to 'confront Muslim women, make nazi salutes and chant anti-immigrant slogans' as 'hooligans' is not entirely unreasonable.
    As for TMS, laz...who it appears wasn't banned at all and as I'm sure you'll be able to confirm...I have made absolutely no complaint about at all, he may be the 'salt of the earth' but it would help if he could get through a post without telling me to ph*** *** and use terms which were generally identified as being unhelpfully unacceptable over half a century ago.
    I can confirm that AnagRam has not made any complaints. Alf we can't divulge who has been complaining or we would be in serious trouble with Footymad, but I hope that person rea

The thing is nobody knows how to take me ! hence being banned several times in 13 years of posting on footymad.. (phuckem) it wont be long before my next ban,those globals are a pain in the £rse as it can take me a year or so to be able to post again and then i have to have a new username..

Well you won't get banned on here Mark

Quote Originally Posted by lazaat
    With respect gaz, I'd say that describing those who disrupt an Easter Sunday peace gathering to 'confront Muslim women, make nazi salutes and chant anti-immigrant slogans' as 'hooligans' is not entirely unreasonable.
    As for TMS, laz...who it appears wasn't banned at all and as I'm sure you'll be able to confirm...I have made absolutely no complaint about at all, he may be the 'salt of the earth' but it would help if he could get through a post without telling me to ph*** *** and use terms which were generally identified as being unhelpfully unacceptable over half a century ago.
    I can confirm that AnagRam has not made any complaints. Alf we can't divulge who has been complaining or we would be in serious trouble

Quote Originally Posted by AfghanRam
    I fear for the future of Europe, sadly after todays events, it appears that Christians have become an open target, within the middle east at any rate. After the events previously in Brussels can we expect more Christian focused suicide bomb attacks. I think within the next 5 - 10 years we will have another Bosnia style dog fight in the UK and probably the rest of Europe.

Shirley - I see your post above, why don't you hang up your keyboard or better still go and boil you head. You're not liked on any board that you have posted on. :/
    After 1 month postings my posts have been liked as many times as yours have been in how many years ? So might I suggest it is you who should boil his head or whatever that entails.

That's because you don't know him AnagRam. I'm not sure that is his real views, he likes to get a reaction from people.

We must ban narrow mindness eh ! ????????

I'm not for banning anything, well in speech terms obviously! Now is that phucking clear enough?

Quote Originally Posted by Arundelred
    I fear for the future of Europe, sadly after todays events, it appears that Christians have become an open target, within the middle east at any rate. After the events previously in Brussels can we expect more Christian focused suicide bomb attacks. I think within the next 5 - 10 years we will have another Bosnia style dog fight in the UK and probably the rest of Europe.

Shirley - I see your post above, why don't you hang up your keyboard or better still go and boil you head. You're not liked on any board that you have posted on. :/
    After 1 month postings my posts have been liked as many times as yours have been in how many years ? So might I suggest it is you who should boil his head or whatever that entails. [/quote]

And can I respectfully suggest that you 2 either get on or ignore each other? Let's not have another Rattea and Afghan situation please? It always amazes me

The thing is nobody knows how to take me ! hence being banned several times in 13 years of posting on footymad.. (phuckem) it wont be long before my next ban,those globals are a pain in the £rse as it can take me a year or so to be able to post again and then i have to have a new username..
    7 bans in 13 years is quite a record Turfy

He is going for 20 bans

Page 5 of 10 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast