+ Visit Swindon Town FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 8 of 10 FirstFirst ... 678910 LastLast

Thread: Casual s against terrorism

re: Casual s against terrorism

Phuck me, I love this thread it's one of the best we have had...phuck em all.. Lol

Quote Originally Posted by Arundelred
    Well you won't get banned on here Mark
    Mark ??? That's hardly neutral modding. No wonder Turftwit goes on the way he does. He's got friends in high places. [/quote]

He's an old friend of ours Arundelred and was posting on this board many many years ago, if you think my Modding is not up to scratch then press the complaint button?

Quote Originally Posted by AnagRam
    What have i missed been touring other football sites tonight?
    Nowt much ! just dont mention our ethnic cousins ..
    You will be tarred and feathered unless you think they are the best thing that our country allowed in.unless you are one
    They are peace loving
    They do not rape and groom
    They do not terrorise and kill innocent people and should be welcome with open arms to claim as much as they can.. Its a car crash for cash waiting to happen..[/quote]

Oh dear...here we go...see that rope is out again...but if you're only after a reaction I'm afraid it really just isn't worth one.[/quote]

Not sure what he is after, But it clearly isn't worth the effort.

Just for you Arundel. - view external link

Quote Originally Posted by swaledale
    I fear for the future of Europe, sadly after todays events, it appears that Christians have become an open target, within the middle east at any rate. After the events previously in Brussels can we expect more Christian focused suicide bomb attacks. I think within the next 5 - 10 years we will have another Bosnia style dog fight in the UK and probably the rest of Europe.

Shirley - I see your post above, why don't you hang up your keyboard or better still go and boil you head. You're not liked on any board that you have posted on. :/

What utter rubbish Afghan - for a start those suicide bombers did not target Christians, they were indiscriminate - in Pakistan and around varous factions and groups have been targetting each other years - there is as much Sunni versus Shia muslim against muslim violence going on,such as in Syria in fact on a death rate more - couple that with si

That's just reminded me of that old song from the popside.

Sing something simple you simple ....... Errrrrrrr

Seems apt

Quote Originally Posted by Rattea

Seems apt

On the other hand at least he does not pretend to be superior and in the process demonstrate the opposite.

I see Dumb and Dumber are back - Zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz!!!!!!!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by swaledale

Seems apt

On the other hand at least he does not pretend to be superior and in the process demonstrate the opposite. [/quote]

Neither have anything to be superior about, a ping chef and not sure what the Rat does, nor do I care, I don't feel the need to internet stalk unlike some other saddos with phuck all better to do.

The way they go round together on the MBs really isn't healthy, in fact its cringe worthy and plain embarrassing!!!!!!!!!

What's so laughable is the Rat claims to have let it go long ago, but he and his 'aide de camp', are having a pop at every opportunity. What a pair of clowns

Who are Rat & Tw@t?

Page 8 of 10 FirstFirst ... 678910 LastLast