+ Visit Swindon Town FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 4 of 10 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Thread: Casual s against terrorism

re: Casual s against terrorism

Eh?

Quote Originally Posted by gaz1959
    Eh?
    Yeh ! ban eh aswell..

when I find him / her i will say eh up lad / lass

Maybe we should stop posting about such 'heavy' topics and get back to more lighthearted things like football? It's obvious we all have different views and opinions and that is ok, I think we should be pleased that on SM we have a board where we can air our views and everyone is entitled to do that. As Alf said if you don't like or agree with what someone's has said then tell them but to keep hitting the complaint button is really a last resort?

London pays respect to Brussels - view external link

Quote Originally Posted by Turfmoorspirit
    With respect gaz, I'd say that describing those who disrupt an Easter Sunday peace gathering to 'confront Muslim women, make nazi salutes and chant anti-immigrant slogans' as 'hooligans' is not entirely unreasonable.
    As for TMS, laz...who it appears wasn't banned at all and as I'm sure you'll be able to confirm...I have made absolutely no complaint about at all, he may be the 'salt of the earth' but it would help if he could get through a post without telling me to ph*** *** and use terms which were generally identified as being unhelpfully unacceptable over half a century ago.
    I can confirm that AnagRam has not made any complaints. Alf we can't divulge who has been complaining or we would be in serious trouble with Footymad, but I hope that person reads this and stops complaining. Spirit does use the word phuck quite often which is his own

Seems The heading was correct and there were English fans there also joining forces with the Germans
    Not going to help the cause in the long run but do these guys think they are making a good protest. Surely they never intended to see it get out of hand

If some were directly insulting Muslim females then of course that is very wrong

Where the hell are we headed is the real question.

Just on this little forum it seems to cause issue where debate is not being had but forced views are expressed :-/

Quote Originally Posted by lazaat
    Maybe we should stop posting about such 'heavy' topics and get back to more lighthearted things like football? It's obvious we all have different views and opinions and that is ok, I think we should be pleased that on SM we have a board where we can air our views and everyone is entitled to do that. As Alf said if you don't like or agree with what someone's has said then tell them but to keep hitting the complaint button is really a last resort?
    It would be a shame if we had to stop none football related topics as there are many topics that go hand in hand with football.. It would kill footymad..
    Just my opinion.. On the subject of killing.. It should be banned..

Quote Originally Posted by AnagRam
    With respect gaz, I'd say that describing those who disrupt an Easter Sunday peace gathering to 'confront Muslim women, make nazi salutes and chant anti-immigrant slogans' as 'hooligans' is not entirely unreasonable.
    As for TMS, laz...who it appears wasn't banned at all and as I'm sure you'll be able to confirm...I have made absolutely no complaint about at all, he may be the 'salt of the earth' but it would help if he could get through a post without telling me to ph*** *** and use terms which were generally identified as being unhelpfully unacceptable over half a century ago.
    I can confirm that AnagRam has not made any complaints. Alf we can't divulge who has been complaining or we would be in serious trouble with Footymad, but I hope that person reads this and stops complaining. Spirit does use th

I agree Mark but some on here are taking other posters views too seriously and thats because unlike me, gaz and the Burnley boys some don't know you are on a big wind up LOL

Page 4 of 10 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast