+ Visit Swindon Town FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 10 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Casual s against terrorism

Casual s against terrorism

Demonstrated in Brussels - view external link

re: Casual s against terrorism

I wonder why ?

Because, in the words of Martin Luther King, 'hatred begets hatred and violence begets violence'. Or, to put it another way...pond life hooligans feed off the fear of pond life terrorists.

You do not have to have hatred to voice an opinion.. I could not care less about the past.. Also to voice your opinion does not make you a racist, unless a fking do gooder or ethnic starts jumping up and down and screaming.. I suppose you will complain to footymad and have me banned again.. I really dont give a phuck..

I'm curious how they can conclude they are "hooligans" of the casual kind.with just one persons statement

Never worth jumping in with both feet, best to just sit back a while and see what unfolds

Quote Originally Posted by Turfmoorspirit
    You do not have to have hatred to voice an opinion.. I could not care less about the past.. Also to voice your opinion does not make you a racist, unless a fking do gooder or ethnic starts jumping up and down and screaming.. I suppose you will complain to footymad and have me banned again.. I really dont give a phuck..
    I have never complained to FootyMad about you or anyone else in my life. Neither have I called you racist although others might reach that conclusion and if the cap fits...

I have every respect for Burnley FC and the views of others however if you cannot debate, especially on someone else's board, without becoming mindlessly offensive that is your problem...count me out...simply not worth it, but if you look back you'll find it certainly wasn't me that wanted the thread closed...I believe in the theory that 'if you give an idiot enough rope' etc.

You can never defeat terrorism ,just defend against it.. Just look at Mandela , a true terrorist at heart who has many African people's lives on his hands but the world seemed to idolise the murderous terrorist for some reason.. It's a strange world we live in...

As for people complaining to footymad they really ought to get a life. FFS it's a forum to air your views whether racist or not,if you don't like what people say, say so, but don't go telling tales out of school to footymad ..whoever complained wants to get a life and give up posting on here..
    This site has always been known for saying what you think without fear of banning

The trouble is that you can not have a legetimate debate without being branded a racist..
    Oh ! and the cap does not fit in my case. I will refrain from calling you an idiot because i believe you are not..Anag..I might be wrong though..

Quote Originally Posted by alfinyalcabo
    You can never defeat terrorism ,just defend against it.. Just look at Mandela , a true terrorist at heart who has many African people's lives on his hands but the world seemed to idolise the murderous terrorist for some reason.. It's a strange world we live in...

As for people complaining to footymad they really ought to get a life. FFS it's a forum to air your views whether racist or not,if you don't like what people say, say so, but don't go telling tales out of school to footymad ..whoever complained wants to get a life and give up posting on here..
    This site has always been known for saying what you think without fear of banning
    I dont think its the Derby guys who have made a fuss to footymad.. You know who is behind this..

It's the new school PC brigade that's complaining ghost, we know who they are, they don't like terms like nig nogs or pakis,I guess they want us to use blacks and Asians instead..

Page 1 of 10 123 ... LastLast