+ Visit Rotherham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Coach travel to MK Dons?

Coach travel to MK Dons?

Amazingly a few of us are struggling to get a coach for M.K. If anyone knows of any spaces on coaches could you post on here please?

re: Coach travel to MK Dons?

3 of us struggling too mate, everyone seems booked up. Bridge taking 5 coaches so must be more coach seats booked than match tickets sold ;-)

Next door neighbour booked 3 seats before she realised it wasn't going to TK Max

Just hoping for the best really, that I'm off in first place and that some more coaches have been added.
    I was always going to struggle, as I won't know until at least this Friday whether I've managed to switch shifts or not.

Can you but tickets on the day as we are flying in from Copenhagen Saturday morning? Not sure how to get tickets otherwise. Should be room on plane. :0)

Dansk if you phone the ticket office, they'll send one on to MK for collection on the day.

bump .......Not looking good this....I wonder how many more would be going if coach travel was available.?

Phil, I'm not on Facebook but the guys who run the coach travel are contactable as below;

Paul Delaney or Mark Chappell or follow us on Facebook by joining the group ‘Millers Away Days @ The Bridge Inn’.
    Read more at http://boards.footymad.net/rotherhamunited-mad/2109929708/#yKyB033EQPQKke34.99

GM i called in bridge tuesday and they told me no seats left and taking 5 coaches, sure they could fill another if they put one on ;-) UTM

There was a few cancellations this afternoon. Ask Paul anyway.

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast