+ Visit Rotherham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: O/T Former Apologist speaks out

re: O/T Former Apologist speaks out

Quote Originally Posted by John2
    The world will be a far better place when we eradicate religion. Doesn't mean we need to be prejudice towards religious people.
    I agree with the 1st of these 2 sentences.

As to the 2nd one, if you were a Christian living in a Muslim country, you would very possibly experience extreme prejudice. I think that's what the OP is trying to emphasise and in particular, by illustrating the point from a former 'apologist' who has now seen Islam in the light that many other people also see it in! [/quote]

Are you suggesting we SHOULD be prejudice towards people of other religions. are you saying we need to be more like Muslim countries that are prejudice towards religious people?

Your post seems to be self contradictory.

Starting a thread with a copied and pasted opinions of someone else's is easy, if everyone did it we'd just have a board spamm

Whatever John. It's an opinion of an author who used to just blindly call people Islamophobes or racists if they criticised Islam. But then he researched Islam fully and came to the realisation that those very critics were correct all along.

Perhaps one day you will come to the same realisation that Islam IS to blame also.

And millmoormagic, people always try to say these terrorists "aren't real Muslims", "Muhammad was a wonderful man" and that "Islam is the religion of peace", and that is all just untrue.

It is NOT the case that these people are just plain evil; it is the case that they are "radicalised" by the evil religion: the Qur'an, the Hadiths and Muhammad. No other religion is radicalising people like that.

great_fire, I truly believe that these people are so naive, they think that if or when the Muslims take over they will all live together in peace side by side. They think that because they are so tolerant of Islam, everything will be fine. They really are that naive. History has shown otherwise.

Quote Originally Posted by Ellis_D
    Whatever John. It's an opinion of an author who used to just blindly call people Islamophobes or racists if they criticised Islam.
    I have never, ever, called someone Islamophobic or racist for criticising Islam. I criticise it myself. Why is this proving so complicated to people?

[quote="Ellis_D", and that is all just untrue.[/quote]

I've never said any of these things. I don't agree with any of them.

Funny that you seem to argue with everything I say when these kind of threads appear then, John.

I have never said that all Muslims are terrorists or ****philes, I have never said they all should all be blamed for terror attacks, and I have never said that innocent Muslims should be attacked. However, all of those things have been levelled at me by people of your ilk on here.

"when these kinds of threads appear". You do realise you're the one who started this thread, one targeting "apologists", of which I have been accused many times. Of course I'm going to argue. Except I'm now unclear in your definition of an apologist. What on earth was your point in starting this thread again?

More predictable yawn-inducing stuff from EDL - has he ever considered how many people have been killed in the of Christianity, and various other religions, over the years? I don't really see one religion as being any better/worse than another - they are really just different "brands" of the same "product"

No John, I never realised I started this thread. The point I was making was whenever threads about Islamic terror attacks appear, or general conversations about Islam, you seem to argue with my opinions.

My point in starting this thread was because far too many people refuse to accept that the reason there are so many Islamic terrorists and Muslim ****phile grooming gangs is because of the Qur'an, the Hadiths and Muhammad. They try to say it is because the people doing it are just evil and that it has nothing to do with religion, when in fact it is EVERYTHING to do with religion; that religion being Islam.

And if these people actually educated themselves by reading the Qur'an, the Hadiths and the biography of Muhammad, they would realise how wrong they are by denouncing critics of Islam as nothing more than bigots, racists or fascists.

I can't remember specifically if you are one of those who has called me and others that, but you are certainly part of that group of 8 or so po

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast