+ Visit Rotherham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Man of the match

re: Man of the match

Frecks 9 performance. Camp 8 1/2. Wasn't fussed by Doyley or Best. Rest contributed to the win with alot of energy/spirit not a little ability.

Lee Camp.

Always been a good shot stopper and very vocal towards his defenders, just what we needed. Possibly the best signing SE made for us.

For me on this run we are on they should do away with Man of the Match and just give it to everyone that pulls on that shirt

Even if they are not having the best of performances they keep battling and trying

Ala Broadfoot had a really dodgy start today but did he hide did he feck just kept battling away as they all did yet again

Long may it continue

Camp is the player of the season for me. He's kept us in the hunt.

it was bit more than that Gorky, it was a complete public full on humiliation of the man.

Heard Warnock say "Blame me if he misses it", before it was took

Quote Originally Posted by S8_Miller
    it was bit more than that Gorky, it was a complete public full on humiliation of the man.
    Hardly a public humiliation (see link). My first post on this was defending Evans being 'wrong about Halford'. Everyone on this message board agreed with Evans dropping Halford at the time. Short memories.

I do agree that Halford had a point to prove, just not that Evans was wrong to drop him.

When his personal issues were sorted, he may have gone back in the team. He may have been moved on. We do not know. What we know is that Redfearn banned him from the club instead of giving all the players a fresh start like Warnock did.

PS - My man of the match was Frecklington. Definitely not Best as declared over the PA system. - view external link

Quote Originally Posted by redhouse
    For me on this run we are on they should do away with Man of the Match and just give it to everyone that pulls on that shirt

Even if they are not having the best of performances they keep battling and trying

Ala Broadfoot had a really dodgy start today but did he hide did he feck just kept battling away as they all did yet again

Long may it continue
    that means about 6000 in the crowd then.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123