+ Visit Blackburn Rovers FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Burnley legend

re: Burnley legend

would leicester not be the way to go? if all your strive for at best is mid table medicocracy then whats the point? For years I was told only money can buy the Prem? this season proves that was a load of crap.

Leicester could very well lose it yet, tough tough games on their run in and they arent convincing at the moment.

Quote Originally Posted by champs95
    I prefer trophies.
    That became obvious when you dropped your home town club to follow a similar sized club that had got lucky and found itself a rich benefactor.

who are you?

I think your another of the no-marks who will any minute start with the personal insults. I cant recall who you are or when we have ever chatted in my life? Rather worrying you remember me and things I have done or said. not at all weird.

Hence I just stopped posting ........

Quote Originally Posted by champs95

Hence I just stopped posting ........
    Result.

Is that true Champs ?

Champs,you seem more bitter and twisted than normal,hope you are all right mate. Take care..

Quote Originally Posted by jordan12rhodes
    Leicester could very well lose it yet, tough tough games on their run in and they arent convincing at the moment.
    Won 8 lost one and drawn one of their last 10 games . Yeh hardly convincing !

I'm not convinced Burnley WILL come straight back down.
    Although Leicester have surprised us all and Chelsea went through a nightmare period, there are still effectively two leagues within the Premiership. There will obviously be the occasional intruder, and there does, I admit, seem to have been a bit of levelling this season, but - realistically - it's Arsenal, Chelsea, Liverpool, Man. City, Man. Utd. and Spurs in one group; the rest in another.
    Look at it like that, with the others appearing to be much of a muchness, I can't see that Burnley are obviously below par. After all, they will be playing the two teams who go up with them, and there are half a dozen others who don't appear to be significantly better.
    It seems to be the case that you often get about 14 teams playing in a mini-league where the sole purpose is to avoid relegation. On that basis, the odds in favour of Burnley's survival are pretty good.

A question for our Claret regulars: which of your players are most

Quote Originally Posted by needle
    Won 8 lost one and drawn one of their last 10 games . Yeh hardly convincing ![/quote]

And the manner of their recent wins..?

Unpopular I know, but I'm rooting for spurs.. I want rovers to be the only smaller club as prem winners.. I also think spurs football deserves it..

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)