+ Visit Derby County FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Four calls today disturbing my peace

Four calls today disturbing my peace

I ignored all of them except one, the 4th one, where it went to voice mail.

OK, curiosity got the better of me so I listened. Well b ugger me it was Bradley Johnson asking me to renew the season ticket that I do not have. He is having a giraffe! Well actually, Candy Crush is really. If he really thinks I am going to buy a season ticket for next season with this muppet in charge he is very deluded.

Come on Mel get real and smell the coffee. Until you appoint a proper manager not many folk are going to fork out their hard earned cash to watch this bunch of rabble next season.

Welcome to the mad mad world of MM.

re: Four calls today disturbing my peace

What's the number that's calling as be had a load but don't answer unknowns?

Do you really think season ticket sales will be down that much as the blind tend to lead the blind on such issues.

I rarely get upset by fourcall.

Is this thread a tribute to the recently late Ronnie Corbett and his fourcandles sketch?

I had the same calls and eventually a voice message - no wonder we didn't play well as Martin & Johnson were apparently ringing up while they were out on the pitch - time to get the players focussing on the basics Mr Wassall......

0871 4721884. Add it to your blocked numbers, I have

I made a similar comment on a Facebook forum about unsolicited calls from derby, saying I had until today to renew my season ticket at the cheapest price. I suggested that derby county need to fix my price until one day after they announce who will be the new manager. It won't happen but if I don't buy my ticket today, which I won't, I doubt I will unless the manager inspires me and it would have to be someone up and coming from Europe or someone thats youngish but has been fairly successful with up tempo high possession attacking football (a bit like mcclaren before we went downhill but better defensively). No wassall or Rednapp.

Part of the problem is that anyone not renewing by 4pm today will lose the right to keep their seat - I've sat in the same place since the stadium opened so it's not an option to wait as I have friends that I want to sit with (and a few annoying gits that I keep hoping will move away) - I'm sure in previous seasons there was an early-bird discount but seats were retained for a period afterwards even if you had to pay a higher price - now it's effectively renew or 'go forth and multiply' and feels like a form of blackmail. I've ended up renewing for that reason though it could well be my last season if I don't start feeling 'the love' for the club again.....

Quote Originally Posted by Oldtimeram
    I ignored all of them except one, the 4th one, where it went to voice mail.

OK, curiosity got the better of me so I listened. Well b ugger me it was Bradley Johnson asking me to renew the season ticket that I do not have. He is having a giraffe! Well actually, Candy Crush is really. If he really thinks I am going to buy a season ticket for next season with this muppet in charge he is very deluded.

Come on Mel get real and smell the coffee. Until you appoint a proper manager not many folk are going to fork out their hard earned cash to watch this bunch of rabble next season.

Welcome to the mad mad world of MM.
    I'll be the first to point out then that 19000 have forked out so, hardly not "not many folk". For me, I'm absolutely convinced that DW will not be manager next season. I obviously have no idea who will or why they've not been appointed yet but feel the most likely reason, by a long way in my opinion, is

Quote Originally Posted by Oldtimeram
    Are you still phoning those filthy late night *** lines Oldtimer. Thats absolutely disgusting!!

What was that number again ?

Quote Originally Posted by Acido
    Are you still phoning those filthy late night *** lines Oldtimer. Thats absolutely disgusting!!

What was that number again ? [/quote]

He just does it to keep his ticker going

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)