+ Visit Swindon Town FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Rammy come back

re: Rammy come back

Bump..

Yo Laz, why dont Oxford have a board here on Footymad ? I went looking for them after Sundays result but I couldnt find them

Anyway back to the serious subject, whats more suprising is I havent seen Oldtimer on Derby mad either for a few days now.

Poxford used to have a Footymad board but it was dead as a dodo with no Mod so I guess Footymad deleted it? Poor old Rammy finds it a great effort to type messages now Acido but I'm certain he will be reading these messages? I'm sure he will be back soon as he knows we all miss him.

I don't think he'll return lads, he's been spotted on a beach in Mexico with this bit of totty.

That will either give him a new lease of life or finish the poor **** off! Though I genuinely hope he is OK and hasn't been taken ill.

Really hope he is well and good !.. Let us know Rammy.. The sooner the better as you know it won't be long before my next global.. and it can take years before another amnesty..

Quote Originally Posted by Turfmoorspirit
    Really hope he is well and good !.. Let us know Rammy.. The sooner the better as you know it won't be long before my next global.. and it can take years before another amnesty..
    He is alive and kicking on the Derby board, probably enjoying his 15 minutes of being famous and milking the situation for all it's worth. If we ignore him he'll soon be back.

My prediction is Rammy will probably show up if Derby make the play offs ,but definitely show up if Burnley fail to make automatic promotion ..Nowt no surer ..

Quote Originally Posted by Arundelred
    He is alive and kicking on the Derby board, probably enjoying his 15 minutes of being famous and milking the situation for all it's worth. If we ignore him he'll soon be back. [/quote]

Funny how both you and 'Awks' totally fail to distinguish between OTR and ORF isn't it? It's ORF you've been having a 'pop' at over there. He's got nowt to do with it and OTR isn't 'alive and kicking on the Derby board'.

Quote Originally Posted by AnagRam
    He is alive and kicking on the Derby board, probably enjoying his 15 minutes of being famous and milking the situation for all it's worth. If we ignore him he'll soon be back. [/quote]

Funny how both you and 'Awks' totally fail to distinguish between OTR and ORF isn't it? It's ORF you've been having a 'pop' at over there. He's got nowt to do with it and OTR isn't 'alive and kicking on the Derby board'.[/quote]

Actually they aren't the only ones, it took a while for me to realise they were different posters!

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast