+ Visit Swindon Town FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Rammy come back

Rammy come back

I thought it would be a good idea to start up a thread demanding that Rammy comes back posting on SM? The more of you that join in asking for him to come back the harder it will be for him to ignore us? I'm even hoping Arundelred will join us in asking Rammy to come back LOL

So here goes, Rammy we miss you so please get your 97 year old @$$ back on here again please

re: Rammy come back

I echo that - A great guy and a decent poster, not sure why he flipped, I thought people mellowed with age. He must of been one mean moody **** back in the day ;-)

Quote Originally Posted by AfghanRam
    He must of been one mean moody **** back in the day ;-)
    Still is

Good Night everyone

Quote Originally Posted by lazaat
    I thought it would be a good idea to start up a thread demanding that Rammy comes back posting on SM? The more of you that join in asking for him to come back the harder it will be for him to ignore us? I'm even hoping Arundelred will join us in asking Rammy to come back LOL

So here goes, Rammy we miss you so please get your 97 year old @$$ back on here again please
    Yes, Rammy please come back.

He's probably forgot his password the silly old cont.. Be quick and find it Rammy.

What have i missed ??????????

he is just sitting there quietly, waiting for the right moment to reappear. he isn't normally give to hissy fits, so hopefully will return soon.

He goes into a local nursing home occasionally to give his granddaughter Edna some respite and they don't have wi fi there, maybe he is currently in there and cant post until/if he is allowed home again?

I also hope he will be back Laz, but I got the impression that hes really made his mind up this time

He will be back Acido, he has most likely totally forgotten saying he won't post on SM again! It's strange as he often recalls in some detail matches he attended about 80 years ago yet he can't remember what he had for breakfast this morning!

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast