+ Visit Ipswich Town FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Town Brentford

Town Brentford

Well, it's a horrible wet, cold and filthy day here in Ipswich, so I can see a messy 0 - 0 coming up..............again.

re: Town Brentford

Hi MMM
    Well had some snow and the car windscreen was iced up so Carol tells me but I'm in the Algarve again and the suns out and 19 degs but forecast is rain next week.

Yet another must win game today :-)

The Team

Bart
    Foley Chambers Berra Knudsen
    Skuse Hyam Pringle Niles
    Sears Varney

That's much better IMO:-) :-)

Watching the West Ham ****nal game Wow 3-3 at the moment

Quote Originally Posted by kerry16
    Hi MMM
    Well had some snow and the car windscreen was iced up so Carol tells me but I'm in the Algarve again and the suns out and 19 degs but forecast is rain next week.

Yet another must win game today :-)
    Hi Kerry
    How the other half live. , and how many times have we heard that this season - still as miserable here today weather wise, so won't be going out as Daisy is not brilliant and is sound asleep at the moment, which she does a lot of lately.

Tuned into RS as usual and Mick Mills is on commentary team.

I don't have a commentary again sky say Hyam lucky to still be on the pitch after a bad tackle.

I have to save hard to be able to come over here I feel so much better in the warm climate I lose all my aches and pains and I would like to live here everything is so cheap

Hope Daisy will be OK they do sleep lots when they are getting on

Here we go again already 0 - 1

Oh dear :-( :-( :-(

Yes, very bad tackle by all accounts and now match is running 8 minutes late. VERY lucky not to get red card and probably would have done if had been later in match. Town physios on pitch as well and guy is now in hospital.

From what we can see she has Battens disease, which is a brain degeneration and which would explain her confusion and walking into things - so sad to watch.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)