+ Visit Crewe Alexandra FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Crewe Alex Protests happening

Crewe Alex Protests happening

https://www.facebook.com/groups/1684181598502199/1695398520713840/?notif_t=group_activity¬if_id=1460478389856128

I cannot link in the external link box due to insufficient posts?

300 People already signed up, including Jules Hornbrook the author of those books. Looking at the members so far it does seem that a lot of the Davis Supporters have turned.

Main stand protest, over 400 posters already made, several banners as well. The protest will be going near the commentary areas then moving to the dugout areas after 77th minute. Don't worry if you're a ST holder the protest will work around you as stated, due to it being unfair if the protest kicks ST holders out of their seats.

I'm never normally someone who takes action like this, but the disgraceful comments by SD yesterday has infuriated me and many others. He has to go, he's not only dividing the fan base, he's driving away future supporters and angering many older fans in the process. The club will lose so much money

re: Crewe Alex Protests happening

Can`t wait for Jules`s new book, `MY PROTEST AND HOW IT CHANGED MY CLUB` next year? anyhow i`m all for it because Davis will take us into non league soon, guaranteed!

Am I missing the bleeding obvious? Why 77th minute?

A tad random, but because we were founded in 1877 and its close to the number of goals we have conceded (75).

Should have gone for 76 then as a compromise.

Quote Originally Posted by Alexman
    https://www.facebook.com/groups/1684181598502199/1695398520713840/?notif_t=group_activity¬if_id=1460478389856128

Hopefully everyone gets on board although I respect those who have a different opinions. The protests for Holland got him out, this has to get Davis out as well.
    Let's hope not. The last thing this club needs is to be run by angry supporters. The board have done a very good job over the years and whilst we are enduring a lean time at the moment the answer is not the angry mob routine to get rid of a manager. Where does it end!

Timmy, fair play, you are a wind up merchant.

https://www.facebook.com/groups/1684181598502199/

Please feel free to come and have a nosey! We aren't an angry mob, we are just a group a very frustrated fans.

We are all frustrated and peaceful protest is fine. Abuse isn't. I recall the, quite frankly, shameful behaviour towards Steve Holland who was given vile abuse and even his family copped for it. There is no place for anything like that. Football, indeed life, is all about opinions. There are people who thought it a good idea to give the Tories another 5 years. My humble view is that Davis should be left to get on with his job throughout the summer and I suspect that failure to improve the situation will result in change. It is the easiest thing in the world to rant and rave and demand that heads roll. But I have genuine fears that to bring someone else in to work under the same constraints that the current incumbent has had to deal with for the last 3 years will just result in more instability. Midway through October and languishing in the very lower reaches of League 2 I am sure will provoke some action from in high. But I would like to give that a chance!

So we should give Steve Davis a FOURTH attempt at getting it right after three consistent seasons of failure? You fear that bringing someone else in would cause further instability? These players will not play for this arrogant delusional manager and that is a fact. We are on course to equal our record lowest number of wins in all competitions in a season in our entire history. That hasn't been done since 1957. Surely that one stat on its own is enough to warrant the removal of the woeful Steve Davis.

Instead of more of the same, let's push the board into taking this risk, let's be honest, it can't be any worse can it? All we need is the players to believe in the management and vice versa. Evidently, that's not the case under the awful Davis. The protest is exactly what we need as without it the status quo will remain and ST sales will slump. No one in their right mind wants to watch awful football for a fourth straight season next year and Steve Davis has to go if we are to have an

Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast