+ Visit Swindon Town FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Oldtimeram..

re: Oldtimeram..

I dont know him like you do Laz, but Im guessing that he really feels like hes been 'wronged' on here, and he wont be back anytime soon. I hope Im wrong to say that.

He's a stubborn old fool Acido, I think he was a sergeant major in the 2nd world war so he doesn't like to be crossed or questioned, hopefully he will come to his senses soon? I must pop down to the nursing home and pay him a visit soon!

Quote Originally Posted by Acido
    I dont know him like you do Laz, but Im guessing that he really feels like hes been 'wronged' on here, and he wont be back anytime soon. I hope Im wrong to say that.
    I watched the whole event unfold and he did make rather a meal of it. He did think he had a special relationship with this board. Perhaps he had, but there are times when even that cannot be relied on. The ball is in his court.

He will be back of that I am sure!

Sure? Nice one Sure

Apparently he is kept off this Forum by his new nurse...allegedly

If I hear anymore from him I will update you.

New Nurse? Old habits die hard the dirty old git

Is it a male or female nurse?

Quote Originally Posted by Arundelred
    I watched the whole event unfold and he did make rather a meal of it. He did think he had a special relationship with this board. Perhaps he had, but there are times when even that cannot be relied on. The ball is in his court.[/quote]

I think you are one of the main reasons, yes he may have insulted you. However, ever wondered why?

Im not trying to stir up anomosity between us again. But your post does somewhat indicate you were an innocent by stander. We both know you are cleatly not, so your comments are are in my view hypocritical and wont encorage him to come back.

Come on Rammy, this board needs you!

OK there has been enough water under the bridge to muddy the waters by now so I will say this:- yes rammy has an affliation with this board and has done for many a turbulent season. He is and has always will be welcome here. I can fully understand his standpoint from my reaction to his threads being removed.
    The reason I deleted his threads was not a personal attack on rammy but merely an attempt to smooth the way for rammy and arundel to bury the hatchet and start with a clean slate.
    Perhaps that was foolish of me but from what I saw there was some improvement in relations and I didn't want any post being negative towards another at that time. I did hope relations would have improved
    Perhaps I may have been better placed to discuss this with rammy aside of these boards before taking my actions? I am sorry rammy has decided to quit this board for now but I for one will welcome him back.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast