+ Visit Birmingham City FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Happy Relegation Day :-)

Happy Relegation Day :-)

Blimey its coming at last :-) i hope it hurts ,really hurts i hate the vile c***s , i hope the meaning evil posts lots of distraught fans photo's tomorrow evening , keep right on there is a god and hes a bluenose :-)

re: Happy Relegation Day :-)

Welcome back bassy; in top form I see.

It's embarrassing really; I don't think our fans would boo their own team or stage walk outs; but they've got themselves in a Godless mess and It will take a bit of sorting out. Not quite as much as ours; but I think we'll have them for company for a few seasons - until we get promoted that is.

I met God once. He looks very like Trevor Francis.

Hiya Kro i couldn't pass on this chance to wish our pink n blue chums the very worst of results today , pity norwich cocked it up , and if it doesn't go well at manure then we'll just have another party next week see how long the agony can last , i'd have loved em to go down on the last day on goal difference all that hope and then the big boom , christ we've had it long enough ,time for them to suffer a bit eh :-)

Well bassy manure didn't let us down although they did play very slowly; almost like when I get Baby KROKiwi's under tens (yes it has been that long) to walk through drills the first time they try them. I think they were pretty kind all things considered. At least we get two dinkum derbies next season; I think our mates on v**** Mad are pretty excited about that too.

Baby KROKiwi and I are about to go off this evening to see Melbourne City play Perth in the finals - if we win we get to play Adelaide for a spot in the grand final. Unfortunately in goal for us is Tommy Sorensen; he has made some dreadful stuff ups this season that have cos us dear. Balanced against that Perth have an ex-vile playerd Lowry who is a shocker at centre-half; so let's see what happens. Our centre forward, Fornaroli is a Uruguayan who has 23 goals in 27 games - he used to for Nacional and also Panathinaikos; so i think we can win.

KRO & NSD

your wish is granted Bassy the smugs have been de smugged after 3 near misses in previous seasons

HAPPY DAYS

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)