+ Visit Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 38 of 42 FirstFirst ... 283637383940 ... LastLast

Thread: OT The crap joke thread..................

Quote Originally Posted by sheepcrooky View Post
    Why is Mickey Mouse’s helicopter ****e..............because it Disneyland.
    Like it

A young Indian brave approached the wise man of the village and said “I have a question, oh great one”.

“Of course” said the wise man, “Please continue”.

“Why is it that we have such descriptive names? Each member of the tribe has been given a name that seems exotic, yet I do not know how these came about.”

“A good question,“ replied the wise man, “And it is one for which there is a logical answer.”

He puffed on his pipe of peace and continued.

“When our tribe is blessed with a new member, the doors of the tepee in which the precious infant is born are thrown open and whatever the proud father sees first, that is used as a name for the new brave or squaw. For example, your cousin, Blue Mountain was so called because of the sight that greeted your uncle as he opened the tepee doors after that infant was born. Likewise, Running Bear was baptised thus due to his father having spied a grizzly making his way quickly back to the forest when he first looked out following the birth of his son.”

“So, my brother, Two Rivers, was named because my father looked from the tepee door and was met by the sight of the mighty twin rivers by our reservation joining in confluence beneath the blue mountain?” asked the brave seeking confirmation of his understanding.

“That is correct, my son”, responded the wise old man kindly.

“And my father was named Grey Wolf by his father because when father was born a grey wolf was seen on the perimeter of the reservation?”

“Indeed. Now, Two Dogs Shagging, do you have any further questions or is that all?”.

Accordion to a recent survey, if you replace a word with a musical instrument, no-one notices..........

Quote Originally Posted by leontrotsky View Post
    Accordion to a recent survey, if you replace a word with a musical instrument, no-one notices..........

A couple go to a party, but when they get there, they realise it’s a fancy dress party. Being late at night and all the shops are closed, they decided to improvise.

The dark haired woman runs over to the garden, takes of all her clothes and rubs her hands and feet in the earth. She goes back to the party, and the host says “what have you come as”. She jumps into a star-like pose and says “the 5 of spades”.

The man then strips down to his boxers and asks to get in as well. The host says “what have you come as”, to which the man says “I am a premature ejaculation, i’ve come in my pants”.

Sharon & Tracey are involved in a car crash. The paramedic called to the scene is checking Sharon over.
    "How many fingers am I holding up?", says the paramedic.
    "Bloody 'ell Trace", Sharon wails, "I'm numb from the bleedin' waist down"......…..

Englishman: "That your dog?"
    Welshman: "Yep."
    Englishman: "Mind if I speak to him?"
    Welshman: "Dog dont talk but."
    Englishman: "Hey dog, how's it going?"
    Dog: "Doin' all right."
    Welshman: (Look of shock!)
    Englishman: "Is this Welshman your owner?" (Pointing at the Welshman)
    Dog: "Yep."
    Englishman: "How's he treating you?"
    Dog: "Real good. He walks me twice a day, feeds me great food and takes me to the lake once a week to play."
    Welshman: (Look of total disbelief)
    Englishman: "Mind if I talk to your horse?"
    Welshman: "Horse dont talk but."
    Englishman: "Hey horse, how's it going?"
    Horse: "Cool."
    Welshman: (Extreme look of shock!)
    Englishman: "Is this your owner?" (Pointing to the Welshman)
    Horse: "Yep."
    Englishman: "How's he treating you?"
    Horse: "Pretty good, thanks for asking, he rides me, brushes me down often and keeps me in a lean-to to protect me from the weather."
    Welshman: (Look of total amazement)
    Englishman: "Mind if I talk to your sheep

Welshman: "That sheep's a bloody liar mate”.

Man calls 999 and says "I think my wife is dead" The operator says how do you know?

He says "The *** is the same but the ironing is building up!"........................

My Grandad died because we couldn't remember his blood type. All through his illness he kept insisting, "Be positive."
    Good ol' Grandad , ever the optimist............

I told my dad to embrace his mistakes.
    He cried.
    Then he hugged me and my sister...……..

Page 38 of 42 FirstFirst ... 283637383940 ... LastLast