+ Visit Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 35 of 42 FirstFirst ... 253334353637 ... LastLast

Thread: OT The crap joke thread..................

Will glass coffins ever catch on?

Remains to be seen...................................

My wife really surprised me when she bought me some jump leads for my birthday, gave me quite a start!........

My wife left me because of my chronic insecurity.

No wait, she’s back. She just went to make a cup of tea...................

Naked man walks into a fancy dress party with a girl on his back.

"I'm a tortoise" he says

"Who's that on your back?" someone asks

"that's Michelle".............................

I was the only first aider in the office today so when I cut my hand I asked my manager what I should do. He said, "you'll have to treat yourself". So I went and bought a new pair of shoes and a new jacket......................................

There's quite a few jokes doing the rounds about white sugar but ones about brown sugar..... Demerara........

Sad news today. After years of medical training and hard work, a mate of mine has been struck off after one minor indiscretion. He slept with one of his patients so can no longer work in the profession. What a waste of time and effort. A genuinely nice guy, and a brilliant vet.

Quote Originally Posted by OneBrianIrvine View Post
    Norman the Dandy is touring the USA. Along the way, he stops off at a remote bar in the Nevada desert and chats to the bartender when he spots a Red Indian in full tribal dress seated in the corner of the bar.

"Bloody hell!" remarks Norman. "Fa's he?"

"Gee, that's the memory man," replies the bartender. "He knows everything there is to know. Got a memory like an elephant, he can remember any fact. Heck, go and try him out!"

Norman heads over to the Red Indian, thinking that he can outsmart him with a question about Scottish fitba.

He asks the memory man, "Fa did Aberdeen beat to get into the Group Stages o' the Uefa Cup in 2007"

"Dnipro," came the instantaneous reply.

Dave tried once more asking, "Fit was the final score?"

The wise Red Indian didn't hesitate in answering, "1-1, Aberdeen went through on the away goal"

Norman thinks he'll get smart, asking the memory man for the name of the winning goal scorer. Without so much as blinking, the Red Indian says, "Darren 'The Lioncub' Mackie"

Norman is stunned and returns home to Aberdeen, where he tells everyone about the Red Indian. Norman's curiosity lingers, and he vows to return to American and pay his respects to the Indian. Ten years later, Norman finally saved up enough money to return and, after weeks of searching the Nevada desert, once more he finds the Red Indian, now in a cave.

Humbled by the Red Indian, Norman steps forward, bows, and greets the brave in his traditional tongue.

"How," Norman says.

The memory man squints at him and replies, "A diving header in the six-yard box."
    Like it

If only that al' radge Blin Lemon was here...

I got a Monopoly set for Christmas without any instructions.

What are the chances?..........................

Page 35 of 42 FirstFirst ... 253334353637 ... LastLast