+ Visit Birmingham City FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: 2 weeks and counting

2 weeks and counting

I can not believe it is 2 weeks since my I last posted
    I must admit my enthusiasm as been blunted since losing to Sheff Wed
    and several lack lustre performances.
    I am now starting the build up for next season, starting with a couple of weeks in Tenerife
    form the 18th.
    Hoping but not expecting a few decent results before end of season.
    I also hope GR will get any new signings right ,if not he as not learnt from
    previous mistakes.
    Again we need center back, left back, and stiker ( there must be more vardys about)
    KRO

re: 2 weeks and counting

It all depends on getting the ownership situation solved: - without investment we will be stuck at this level at best for the foreseeable future. On top of that we have to consider how long Gary Rowett will want to remain our manager in a situation hat will ultimately become super frustrating - he must surely see what he needs but his ability to get it is very limited. No one wants to go back to the Wheldon years but we have to accept without the ownership changing it remains a very real and very depressing possibility.

re: 2 weeks and counting

PS Viper don't be disheartened Sheffield were pretty good

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)