+ Visit Sheffield United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Prediction League 2016/17

Prediction League 2016/17

The end of the season is near, and I think this is my second season doing the prediction league. Well I would like to announce my retirement from doing the prediction league, and after many years of posting I will be de-camping from Bladesmad.

I will of course complete my commitment to finishing this seasons prediction table, 4 games to go and 16 points still available.

If any of you fine gentlemen or ladies would like to take over for next season, then let me know and I will do the handover after the last game of the season.

re: Prediction League 2016/17

Thats a shame Wilts, why are you leaving if its not to personal a question to ask.
    Thanks for the effort you have put in mate. Roy

It's just not the same on here anymore. Personally I rarely post other than my prediction. Like many others I've defected to S2 4SU.
    Thanks for the effort and time you've put in Wilts. It's much appreciated by the dwindling few

As above thanks wilts for the time spent doing this, like spongebob says not the same anymore on here

Quote Originally Posted by WiltsBlade
    The end of the season is near, and I think this is my second season doing the prediction league. Well I would like to announce my retirement from doing the prediction league, and after many years of posting I will be de-camping from Bladesmad.

I will of course complete my commitment to finishing this seasons prediction table, 4 games to go and 16 points still available.

If any of you fine gentlemen or ladies would like to take over for next season, then let me know and I will do the handover after the last game of the season.
    Wiltsy you've done a grand job my friend and i thank you for your efforts. I must say whenever i've looked on the S24SU board i don't think it's anywhere near as good as BM,but as always Each to their own.UTB

Quote Originally Posted by royzablade
    Thats a shame Wilts, why are you leaving if its not to personal a question to ask.
    Thanks Roy, I will be on S24SU. I wont miss the c**t on BM and he drives others off the BM board.

Quote Originally Posted by WiltsBlade
    Thanks Roy, I will be on S24SU.
    [/quote] It's bobbar on theer.BLADESMAD forever!!! UTB

Like you say Rod each to there own and I must admit it took some getting used to but once done it's a far better site. A real shame about what's happened on here though. A perfect example of how not to run a website

Just to reiterate, any one who would like to run next seasons BM Prediction Table let me know, I can send the excel document to said person.