+ Visit Tottenham Hotspur FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Only 4 games to go but can we do it?

Only 4 games to go but can we do it?

What a great team performance at Stoke tonight. Leicester must be looking over their shoulders, hearing the Spurs juggernaut coming down the road.
    Can we do it? I think that we might just fall short but if they can't compensate for Vardy's goals it will be nip and tuck. COYS

re: Only 4 games to go but can we do it?

Evening mate, Watched all of the game tonight and must admit I was mightily impressed with that performance, you should have scored at leat 5 goals.Stoke were never in it and deserved what they got..
    I do hope Kane ,Ali and Dyer stay fit for the euros as well , off for a kip, well played

Cheers Stevo, we are certainly playing title winning football at the moment. It is just a case now I think of can Leicester hold their nerve?

Alright Davee mate, pray you et al are in good health? All are fighting fit here.

If teams like Swansea are going to roll over and die in front of Leicester then, we are certainly not going to win the PL, especially when you have players from other teams quoting that they will do all they can in their power to see that we don`t win it.

Tottenham have been by far the most entertaining this season, even the spanners have been playing some nice stuff, better imo than Leicester. All in all, I would have taken a second finish at the start of this season, all we can do is win our last games and hope other teams turn up against City.

Bet your old fella is well chuffed in the other realm, God rest his soul, well done Palace, lets hope they can rub salt into Manures injured season. COYS!

What a great surprise to see you back on here ENG, it's been as quiet as the library, apparently even though I was the only one posting the official attendance was 59,941.
    I went to Wembley yesterday in honour of the old man, hard to believe it was 3 years this month since he went to the football ground in the sky.
    Family all well I hope that things are getting better for you and you can find the time to get on here now and again. manure will be favourites for the final but Palace have the attacking players to torment their defence, could be another 3-3 like 1990.
    I would have taken second also at the start of the season but to Leicester will be more frustrating than had it been citeh or even chelski!!
    Take care fella and don't be a stranger.

Methinks us at WBA have f00ked you lot up,to Leicester with lots of love,yours Albion

God it is quiet on here. With a litlle bit of luck you could have had that game wrapped up by half time but you didn't. In the second half it was patently clear that you had no alternative playing strategy and litlle old West Brom were able to cope with you at their ease. The equaliser was an inevitable occurrence. You might still win the league and congratulations if you do. But I doubt it.

Wow it's amazing how a draw with little old Tottenham can get the baggies all excited.
    A draw for us meant an end to any realistic chance of winning the league but if we had been offered second place at the start of the season, we would have grabbed it.
    I have been saying for some time that I thought that we would fall short but it's been a fantastic season and I hope we can build on it.
    Why would anyone think of us a s a big team, only manure, Liverpool and chelski have won more European Trophies and in total we have won 17 so I am more than happy with that.

Quote Originally Posted by davee59
    Wow it's amazing how a draw with little old Tottenham can get the baggies all excited.
    A draw for us meant an end to any realistic chance of winning the league but if we had been offered second place at the start of the season, we would have grabbed it.
    I have been saying for some time that I thought that we would fall short but it's been a fantastic season and I hope we can build on it.
    Why would anyone think of us a s a big team, only manure, Liverpool and chelski have won more European Trophies and in total we have won 17 so I am more than happy with that.
    I am not getting excited but it is quite pleasant to get something from a game when so many people have totally written you off beforehand. But such an attitude is nothing new.

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)