+ Visit Portsmouth FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Attn - Corky

Attn - Corky

You have not entered a score for Saints v Man City in the Prediction game.

re: Attn - Corky

Cheers Bladds. I must admit I read it that a score wasn't needed and it was just a time for the goal but ... you can't be too careful nowadays. Bestest.

Blimey Bladds why did you tell him,I need all the help I can get

Overners need all the help they can get.

So Overners ?????? is that like the IOW equivalent of the Yanks during the war

Over ***ed
    Over paid and
    Over here

Overners* is you lot, not us.

Mind you I have lived abroad for forty years from May 1 so I guess I do qualify as an overner now.

*A person who is not a native of the Isle of Wight; a visitor from the mainland.
    Origin: Late 19th century; earliest use found in William Henry Long (1840–1896). Apparently from overun + -er.
    - view external link

No Corky, we will never be Overners, you can take the boys out of the Island but you can't take the Island out of the boys
    P.S. played golf with Windy Jnr today. Had a good reminisce about Pad,Pastry,Chus, Cheesy , Grassy, Timberprick et al !!

Overners works both ways. If you come over here from over there (I.O.W.) you're an overner to us.

Ern, Gen, Puss, Suncrush, Fred the Caretaker, Dot, Daddy et al.

Timberprick...wtf

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)