+ Visit Blackburn Rovers FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Bye bye Paul

Bye bye Paul

Announced he's leaving at end of season ..

re: Bye bye Paul

Meltdown..

Release clause.

He must play Monopoly ..lol

wonder what Brian Laws is doing?

is this in any way bad news? if so, why?

and where is Ghost? or have you 2 made up now?

I would not wish Brian Laws on you.. Step forward David Dunn to bring back that feel good factor at ewood..
    (stinky stan is still a cont)

Not bothered Lambert is gone he is a nobody . The club is f u cked though . We used to sing "1st Division here we come" change the lyrics now to "4th Division here we come" and hope thats as far as we fall !!!!!!

I don't know what to make of all this. I didn't take to Lambert in terms of character, but you'd have thought he'd have given it another year.
    It all comes back to the owners, of course, but we'll never fathom them.
    On the LET site, people are saying no decent manager will take the job, but history shows that the manager-class has total self-belief (not to mention the prospect of a bloody good salary). I bet there will be the usual queue, however insane that seems to us!
    I've seen Gary Flitcroft's mentioned. I don't know if that's realistic, but it might be worth trying someone with Rovers connection, as nothing else seems to have worked.
    I'm at a loss, really.

Quote Originally Posted by champs95
    is this in any way bad news? if so, why?

Of course it isn't bad news when your manager leaves, not for another club but for ambition reasons.

It shows that everything is rosy in the garden when he talks of loan players and players coming to the end of their contracts and don't know who to report to (assuming he means because you don't have a Chairman or Chief Executive).

So take the top of another one and enjoy yourself, it's all perfectly normal and nothing to worry about.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)