+ Visit Portsmouth FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: Your end of year accounts..

re: Your end of year accounts..

Actually,what does the Saints end of year accounts show.Can anyone post a link to them.

2 or 3 days a week is fine Scouls. The weather is hot and the ladies are looking great.

I'm in the Basingstoke office tomorrow..........there seems to be a weight problem there. I think they're on the Pents Diet!!

Who do you work for now, anyone we know?
    Do they have a US office, for some Friday afternoon amusement?

I work for another US Telco whose Head Office is in Denver. Looking forward to getting out there sometime, never been to Denver. Could be a route to the Rockies which I'd love to visit.

Always fancied living in Colorado...no idea why,but just have

Last company I worked for was based in Boulder. Gets fecking cold in winter, was -17C up in the mountains last time I went out there, beautiful scenery though.

I presume all you shareholders have already approved the budget for another season of basement dwelling ?

My ST will be bought while no doubt you lot will have your normal quick trip into Europe and out again. ,

Apparently, if the Mancs win the Cup they'll automatically get through to the group stages.........just as well as qualifying for it has proved somewhat complicated for them. It'll be amusing watching them screw up every Sunday after a Thursday game, According to them it has no bearing on League form!!

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)