+ Visit Wolverhampton Wanderers FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Nottingham Forest v Wolves Matchday Thread

Nottingham Forest v Wolves Matchday Thread

Last away game of the current season and one i hope to enjoy irrespective of result. I'm hoping Wolves can win the game, though. Again, i'm hoping Kenny Jackett can give a few more of the youngsters a run out today. - view external link

re: Nottingham Forest v Wolves Matchday Thread

TEAM | Ikeme; Doherty, Iorfa, Batth (c), Deslandes; Coady, Saville, Edwards; Henry, Wallace, Mason.

SUBS | Martinez, Hause, Price, Hunte, Byrne, Reid, Enobakhare.

Looks like Sheffield Wednesday will be assured of a play-off slot if they win or draw against Cardiff. I hope they do as we do not want to be up against a team that has everything to play for.

Quote Originally Posted by Woking88
    Looks like Sheffield Wednesday will be assured of a play-off slot if they win or draw against Cardiff. I hope they do as we do not want to be up against a team that has everything to play for.
    Actually Wokes, at least you'd probably see a more exciting match than the successive 0 - 0 draws that have been the norm at Molineux recently. Afterall we've got nothing to play for.

At the 36m mark it's the usual stalemate that we've become accustomed to of late......Neither side as had a shot on target thus far........ Am following the game by virtue of BBC text and Wolves Twitter as usual......gripping stuff !!!:/

At the break it's still 0-0. Forest have had 9 attempts to score against Wolves 5. Neither side has yet managed to get one on target......sad innit ? ....Let's hope we get a goal or two in the second half....COYW...fingers out !!!!

P.S. ......There has been an amendment to the above.....Apparently in the final minute Forest managed a further attempt on goal which WAS on target !

And Jackett reckons we play every game to win home or away... Get ya coat Jackett

Quote Originally Posted by Wolfiebill
    Actually Wokes, at least you'd probably see a more exciting match than the successive 0 - 0 draws that have been the norm at Molineux recently. Afterall we've got nothing to play for.[/quote]

I just feel Bill, that if the Owls were playing us to ensure their play-off place, then we would get battered!

I hear you Wokes, but that may well be the reality of our team standard - WAKE up Wolves management ....

GOAL WOLVES!! 0-1!! JOE MASON!!

59' Mason takes a touch on the edge of the Forest box, he cuts onto his left before curling an accurate shot in off the post. Great finish.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)