+ Visit Blackburn Rovers FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: The Crewe alexandra model

re: The Crewe alexandra model

Quote Originally Posted by Despair
    It appears you have both misinterpreted my posting, and with it disregarded all of my previous ones.
    I do still go to the matches, not as often though as like both yourselves I am away quite a lot with a further afield project.
    I do not hanker over the Prem., I don't want it. But for the clubs financial health it needs it.
    I am only saying what most current attendees are voicing ie concern over the dwindling support.
    Now you can call them plastics if you want, makes no odds. But it has a real effect upon the match day experience, for both the fellow supporter and the players on the park.
    What I am looking for now (as are all others) is Venkys 'whole' plan to emerge, in order to spell out to those considering giving up that their intentions are to re-energise the club and do all of the necessary reparations.
    Quite simple really.
    No - there's nothing critical in my comment, Despair. I totally accept what you say about Venky's.

You were doing oh so well .......until that last statement !
    You are on record of stating he is maybe the most vile individual you know.
    I am assuming you would place yourself way over on the Riverside and not alongside the dug out. That way you would not have to endure his gurning ugly mug.

I think it would have to be built into his contract that he should wear a balaclava and a gag in all public situations.

One person would stop me from attending Ewood
    Steve kean is that man (if you can call him that)the fighting between fans is something I don't fancy going through again especially now I take my daughter to some games her safety is of paramount importance.

That's a point, how is the guy doing these days, is he still abroad Far East or whatever?
    Is he of sufficient distance to appease the more 'disgruntled' supporter.

Still on Burnley's books in a deep sleeper role, ready to be re-activated should you ever show signs of recovery.

Im with Aucks on this one,and Rovers are my club. I was born in Blackburn and will always support Rovers and no one else. The last time I went to a match this season it was kind of eerie with all those empty seats but you have a great view of the players on the pitch,not high up like looking down on ants as in some of the Premier League new stadiums.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)