+ Visit Scotland Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 3 of 16 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast

Thread: Vote Scotland

re: Vote Scotland

Quote Originally Posted by spameater1
    I wouldn't share anything private on this den of vipers, sorry.
    In other words you,re too embarrassed to admit to voting for any of the above. [/quote]

you seem to have missed out the lunatics of the snp in your short explanation

Tory=will spend Scotland's pocket money on millionaire farmers in the borders
    Labour=will spend Scotland's pocket money equally in Celtic and Rangers areas, too scared of upsetting either
    Lib Dems=will spend Scotland's pocket money equally around the country in a futile attempt at relevance
    Greens=will spend Scotland's pocket money on wind farms and dismantling the reactors
    UKIP=will filter Scotland's pocket money to Nigel's various campaigns in England/Europe
    SNP=will spend Scotland's pocket money on making Dundee the Edinburgh of the north.

Vote SNP, makes sense

snp , a disgrace to Scotland

Well thanks for posting again Stewarty.

YES I'm voting today via my daughter as she's doing it for us SOAR ALBA. .
    Thanks for posting that sh1te and liking the post. Showing your true colours, you're as bad as him.
    Just because some of us don't want indepedenance or to be governed by the incompetent SNP doesn't mean we are all these things the lunatic Stewarty says. Sash wearing, wanting an Ulster situation etc, phuck off. Absolute pair of nut jobs

[/quote]

What wonderful Party are you voting for BillySashBoy? [/quote]

ACH we won't call him that we will remain pleasant.
    Deemo is voting Tory ..well he was when he posted over on the other board he aslso joined them his words not mine..

He's an alright guy just get high with politics ..

The lily-livered 'too wee/small/stupid/must be run by Westminster' mentality of the peepil on here is why I will never vote again for any unionist party. Best interests at heart - aye, right!

Thanks for posting that sh1te and liking the post. Showing your true colours, you're as bad as him.
    Just because some of us don't want indepedenance or to be governed by the incompetent SNP doesn't mean we are all these things the lunatic Stewarty says. Sash wearing, wanting an Ulster situation etc, phuck off. Absolute pair of nut jobs

[/quote]

What wonderful Party are you voting for BillySashBoy? [/quote] BiiySashBoy. Not me spunkeater and it's got phuck all to do with you who I vote for.

Quote Originally Posted by IanAberdon
    The lily-livered 'too wee/small/stupid/must be run by Westminster' mentality of the peepil on here is why I will never vote again for any unionist party. Best interests at heart - aye, right!
    So you vote for a party that couldn't run a bath. A party that wants to put us through another waste of money unwanted referendum. One that they promised it would be once in a lifetime. Best interests of the majority of the people of Scotland at heart- aye, right

Quote Originally Posted by Bodie80
    So you vote for a party that couldn't run a bath. A party that wants to put us through another waste of money unwanted referendum. One that they promised it would be once in a lifetime. Best interests of the majority of the people of Scotland at heart- aye, right [/quote]

Aye that's your view that's fine I accept that but the money for the referendum came from people supportive of it like the lottery winners and people like me it all adds up..

The no campaign got funded to by one of my friends who put in a rather large sum..but if I mind right the Westminster government put money in as well.

Even the Aberdeen labour run council put leaflets out to all householders in the city tel

Quote Originally Posted by Buc

[/quote]

Firstly you know nothing of me and my unionist family I'm not even going to begin to tell you..
    I liked Stewartys post because it was great to see him back posting .

You would have been best asking what I liked about his post first then I would have told you .

You have so much hate I'm beginning to feel sorry for you. That's the difference I don't carry hate and again I won't arg

Quote Originally Posted by Bodie80

[/quote]

What wonderful Party are you voting for BillySashBoy? [/quote] BiiySashBoy. Not me spunkeater and it's got phuck all to do with you who I vote for. [/quote]

Is that why you're Apoplectic with rage about folk voting to take charge of their own Country's affairs.

Page 3 of 16 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)