+ Visit Scotland Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 16 12311 ... LastLast

Thread: Vote Scotland

Vote Scotland

Greeting friends just thought I'd pop back and remind all its polling day the morra.

This is mainly aimed at the Britnat fanatics on here a small and rapidly diminishing voting block in Scotland which casts its ballot on the basis of sectarianism, and that’s one which wears an orange sash, waves a red white and blue flag, and whose members have a tendency to support a certain team that actually died, A block who would love nothing better than to turn our country into an Ulster situation, If Ulsterisation exists in Scottish politics, it’s a problem for the Unionists and no one else. Funny how Unionists have a tendency to project their own shortcomings onto independence supporters. Anyway I haver please excuse.

However you vote on Thursday, vote Scottish. Vote to annoy the Unionist establishment, vote to keep Scotland on the agenda. Let’s make sure that Labour is justly punished, that the Lib Dems are consigned to history where they belong, and that the Tories and UKIP make no inro

re: Vote Scotland

you are a phucking lunatic sully, get help, fast, you rabid yahoo

[quote="stewarty27"]Greeting friends just thought I'd pop back and remind all its polling day the morra.

This is mainly aimed at the Britnat fanatics on here a small and rapidly diminishing voting block in Scotland which casts its ballot on the basis of sectarianism, and that’s one which wears an orange sash, waves a red white and blue flag, and whose members have a tendency to support a certain team that actually died, A block who would love nothing better than to turn our country into an Ulster situation, If Ulsterisation exists in Scottish politics, it’s a problem for the Unionists and no one else. Funny how Unionists have a tendency to project their own shortcomings onto independence supporters. Anyway I haver please excuse.

However you vote on Thursday, vote Scottish. Vote to annoy the Unionist establishment, vote to keep Scotland on the agenda. Let’s make sure that Labour is justly punished, that the Lib Dems are consigned to history where they belo

[quote="Nevermore666"]Greeting friends just thought I'd pop back and remind all its polling day the morra.

However you vote on Thursday, vote Scottish. Vote to annoy the Unionist establishment, vote to keep Scotland on the agenda. Let’s make sure that Labour is justly punished, that the Li

[quote="stewarty27"]Greeting friends just thought I'd pop back and remind all its polling day the morra.

However you vote on Thursday, vote Scottish. Vote to annoy the Unionist establishment, vote to keep Scotland on the agenda. Let’s make sure that Labour is justly punished, that the Lib Dems are consigned to history where they belo

Dinna worry Stewarty min, already voted - f*ck the Westminster establishment!

Well thanks for posting again Stewarty.

YES I'm voting today via my daughter as she's doing it for us SOAR ALBA. .

Quote Originally Posted by Buc
    Well thanks for posting again Stewarty.

YES I'm voting today via my daughter as she's doing it for us SOAR ALBA. .
    Thanks for posting that sh1te and liking the post. Showing your true colours, you're as bad as him.
    Just because some of us don't want indepedenance or to be governed by the incompetent SNP doesn't mean we are all these things the lunatic Stewarty says. Sash wearing, wanting an Ulster situation etc, phuck off. Absolute pair of nut jobs

Quote Originally Posted by IanAberdon
    Dinna worry Stewarty min, already voted - f*ck the Westminster establishment!
    Phuck the SNP and phuck Independance

Don't really agree with much of what Stewarty says there but I will be voting for the SNP. I don't trust the unionist parties. Tidies divide society and break promises whether your English or Scottish, and labour blow money, their unions almost destroy Grangemouth, their council destroys education in Glasgow whilst handing out fat cat payments to education Chiefs, they sell the gold , leave the cupboard bare, want nuclear weapons and vote with the tories on austerity. No idea what the liberals do other than prop up tories. We have to go it alone.

Page 1 of 16 12311 ... LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)