+ Visit Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 12 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: O/T Scottish Election

re: O/T Scottish Election

Not voting -and before anyone gives it the "oh well you can't complain about the result then" garbage, here were my options:
    SNP, Tory, Labour, Lib Dem. That's it, no independents or minor parties standing, nor even a looney party type person.
    Having a built in hatred of all the major parties I'm left out in the cold on this one. Now if they were to add a "none of the above" option I'd have happily moseyed along to register my disinterest in the standing liars and thieves.

I voted for an independent as the green party aren't fielding a candidate in my constituency, then green in the list

Quote Originally Posted by Barnared
    2 votes each and some retards are voting for 2 different partys.
    A lot of people didn't have the option to vote for the same party twice.

I would vote but my lazy ass says otherwise - the ass wins !!

Quote Originally Posted by Mason89
    2 votes each and some retards are voting for 2 different partys.
    A lot of people didn't have the option to vote for the same party twice. [/quote]

Yeah, no Green option for me in the first poll, so I c0ck 'n' ballsed it and voted Green in the second.

I am strongly in favour of a "none of the above" option on ballot papers, though it'll never happen because the career orientated, ideology free, status quo maintaining, real world a mystery, image and spin obsessed flotsam who currently masquerade as political options know that it would win a faaaarkin' landslide.

Unfettered capitalism by default cos nae c u n t has the stones to do anything about it.

Quote Originally Posted by Barnared
    2 votes each and some retards are voting for 2 different partys. A bit like buying a season ticket for Pittodrie and a half season ticket at mcdairmid park....
    Retard is a horrible word

Seems to be a lot of split voters here, due to options.

Your thinking leaves no room for good local representation, such as a Margo MacDonald, just vote party and don't concern urself with local issues.

Exactly what the chunts in charge like
    sheep like thinking.

SNP and RISE . Whilst its a truism that the working class has no nationality , SNP offer at least the opportunity to break from the British ruling class , albeit replace with a Scottish one . Its still a step in the right direction . Another truism , multinationals couldn't give a **** whether you call yourself Scottish or British thus RISE get my second vote
    "INDEPENDENCE & DEMOCRACY
    RISE believes that Scotland needs the full powers of an independent country in order to tackle the full extent of inequality of wealth and power.

We support a second referendum on independence within the lifespan of the next parliament at a time of Scotland’s choosing, with or without Westminster’s consent.

We are committed to using the powers of the Scottish Parliament to the fullest extent possible; however, even after the implementation of the Scotland Bill, our parliament will lack control over key areas of our lives. This makes securing an independence referendum a pressing concern.
    RISE’

Quote Originally Posted by OneBrianIrvine

Your use of the vile word retard is more damning than my (and many others I'm sure) voting choices...
    It's kind of ironic using the term "retard" to damn people's perfectly justifiable voting intentions in the same sentence as using the wrong plural for party.

Quote Originally Posted by leontrotsky
    Whilst its a truism that the working class has no nationality
    no it's not.

Quote Originally Posted by WestCoastDon
    Whilst its a truism that the working class has no nationality
    no it's not.[/quote]

yes it is

Page 2 of 12 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast