Page 3 of 12 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: O/T Scottish Election

re: O/T Scottish Election

Quote Originally Posted by leontrotsky
    Whilst its a truism that the working class has no nationality
    no it's not.[/quote]

yes it is
    [/quote]

I am working class and I have a nationality. Therefore, I am the one person that disproves your "truism". In fact, I am sure there are a few others.

Just because it says that in the Marxist manifesto does not make it true. Now that is a "truism".

It only proves they pull the wool over your eyes . Its a cunning ruse to keep you in serfdom to the ruling class . Simplistically , what have you in common with the British (Scottish ) ruling class ? Conversely what have you got in common with your fellow European , Asian etc working classes ?

Quote Originally Posted by leontrotsky
    It only proves they pull the wool over your eyes . Its a cunning ruse to keep you in serfdom to the ruling class . Simplistically , what have you in common with the British (Scottish ) ruling class ? Conversely what have you got in common with your fellow European , Asian etc working classes ?
    In answer to your questions:

Simplistically , what have you in common with the British (Scottish ) ruling class?

About as much as I do with a Marxist.

Conversely what have you got in common with your fellow European , Asian etc working classes ?

Quite a lot. However, having something in common with another group does not have anything to do with nationality.

Having a nationality provides specific legal rights that are recognised by all the countries in the United Nations. (even you have these legal rights). That is why if you are in trouble in another country, for example, you can go to the UK Embassy. But I guess you

Just back fae the polling station. I opted for SNP and Rise and there was me adamant I wouldn't vote SNP this time

Your answer only serves to prove we have no nationality.Legal rights should be common rights for all but because of the lie of nationality we need these....ahem .....organisations . Its a label to keep you tied , thats what it is . Whether the put a decent face on it doesnt change anything . Nationality is a con . You think there's always been a "Scotland "? for sure a land mass . Why did these nations come into being ? Thats right , ruling classes carved them up for their benefit , not yours . And called you Scottish . Told you you may be getting ****ed by us but at least your not English . Its nonsense min . The Brits or Scots who enslave us can go **** themselves . Your "brothers and sisters " all over the world are fed same lie . They need you to believe that .

[quote="leontrotsky" all over the world are fed same lie . They need you to believe that .
    [/quote]

So what rights do people with "no nationality" have? where do they get these rights? where are they recognised? who recognises them? who enforces them?

To go

Working class is an arbitrary term. By the strict marxist definition it includes anyone who sells their labour (i.e. is on someone else's payroll).

So a senior manager on £80k a year is technically being exploited by his employer while the guy who owns and runs the local chipper at an annual profit of £30k/year is exploiting the part time staff he employs at £5/hour.

Thaty's why the equally arbitrary term petite bourgeoisie was coined - because Marxists don't like the fact that some people are quite happy to sell their labour on market.

2 things I've noticed.

1 - there are quite a few tory voting scumbags still lingering around this poor country.
    2 - people still don't seem to understand what it means to have 2 votes and how that actually effects who gets a seat.

Hardly surprising that the Scottish Tory vote is holding up given that it's the group of voters least likely to vote SNP. And now that Scottish Labour has become more or less pointless, they're bound to pick up a portion of the unionist vote.

Tories have historically done well in rural areas and with the screw up of the computer system the SNP put in place to manage payments leading to massive delays in farming people getting their EU rebates it wouldn't be a shock to see them do well in those types of constituency, especially in the borders and lowlands with the proximity of rUK and cross border trade.

Page 3 of 12 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast