+ Visit Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 4 of 12 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Thread: O/T Scottish Election

re: O/T Scottish Election

Jackie the Hut wins in Dumbarton Constituency!!! I mean what the actual Phuck!!!

Mason 89 winna be a happy chappy.

Mason, I think you need to go oot the day and hiv a word wi a few of the locals
    (fars the double face palm smiley)

Tories win in Aberdeen West??

Jackie the Hutt (cheers Mason) wins and Sarwar gets in via the list. ****e night overall.

F uck me, canna believe Dumbarton voted for the fat cow.

What is clear is that our election method is far more democratic than the UK first past the post. Cameron gets a majority with 38.6% while the SNP are failing to secure that with 47%.

Quote Originally Posted by Steve1903
    F uck me, canna believe Dumbarton voted for the fat cow.

What is clear is that our election method is far more democratic than the UK first past the post. Cameron gets a majority with 38.6% while the SNP are failing to secure that with 47%.
    Personally, I am not sure what is democratic that a party like the Greens wins no constituency seats and the Lib Dems win some (which is far harder to do), but get more MSP's that the Lib Dems. Also, how come the SNP win almost as much as the Tories and Labour together in the list vote (edit: in the Highlands) and get no MSP's.

No system is perfect but I don't understand this list system.

She ran (or waddled) a simple campaign. There's 2 vote winners round here. Keep the Vale hospital & Faslane open. She wouldn't shut up about either in that horrible fake whiny voice of hers. She also had the help of the Orange Order believe it or not, who would rather vote for a Tim than a seperaist.

Shameful stuff from Dumbarton & I can't apologise enough. On the plus side, maybe now she'll let Solo & the Wookie free

Did Kezia get back in via the list? I don't actually mind her so I hope she does. I'd feel sorry for her.

She's basically the Mixu of Scottish politics.

Sarwar getting in makes me feel physically sick though. His smugness could choke a horse.

So....Aberdeen (and shire) is FULL of Tory scum.

You might be one, you might be sitting next to one.

Imagine waking up a Tory voting scumbag.

That sh!t doesn't wash off you know.

Quote Originally Posted by Brian Grantland
    Tories have historically done well in rural areas and with the screw up of the computer system the SNP put in place to manage payments leading to massive delays in farming people getting their EU rebates it wouldn't be a shock to see them do well in those types of constituency, especially in the borders and lowlands with the proximity of rUK and cross border trade.
    The SNP making a c*nt of actual government? Surely not

Quote Originally Posted by Barnared
    So....Aberdeen (and shire) is FULL of Tory scum.

You might be one, you might be sitting next to one.

Imagine waking up a Tory voting scumbag.

That sh!t doesn't wash off you know.
    You do yourself no favours with your language on this thread... calling people for using their democratic right scumbags (voting Tory) and retards (voting for two different parties), just because you do not agree with them shows more about you than these voters.

I do not vote but I have no problem with anyone that does for whichever party.

Page 4 of 12 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast