+ Visit Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 8 of 12 FirstFirst ... 678910 ... LastLast

Thread: O/T Scottish Election

re: O/T Scottish Election

That's actually a good point
    Neither would I

I didn't even realise Jo Swinson wasn't even on the list till late last night. She's been writing letters to voters since she lost her seat at the Nationals. Even the good people in the nice part of Dunbartonshire don't even like her anymore

Quote Originally Posted by Brian Grantland
    IIRC loads of hun players lived there in the 80s/90s
    Still true?
    I saw Walter Smith walking his dog on the water front about 20 years ago. Well at least it looked like him.

Your welcome.

Quote Originally Posted by Mason89
    Just like to withdraw my previous apology on behalf of the good people of Dumbarton.

I didn't realise we were lumped in with all the Nigels from Helensburgh. There's your Jackie Baillie votes right there.
    The Nigels up there are mainly tory w@nkers. Is she the reason Dumbarton has two Greggs?

is that humza fella laying the pipe to 'queen nicola'
    looked affa pally and he looked a little disheveled

Quote Originally Posted by Barnared
    So....Aberdeen (and shire) is FULL of Tory scum.

You might be one, you might be sitting next to one.

Imagine waking up a Tory voting scumbag.

That sh!t doesn't wash off you know.
    You do yourself no favours with your language on this thread... calling people for using their democratic right scumbags (voting Tory) and retards (voting for two different parties), just because you do not agree with them shows more about you than these voters.

I do not vote but I have no problem with anyone that does for whichever party. [/quote]

It's my democratic right to call ANY tory voter a phukin dirty scumbag. Or someone a retard who doesn't yet understand how Scotlands PR system works and how it will always translate into seats. As you rightly point out.
    [/quote]

I'm not sure that you understand the Scottish electoral system. Would you li

Quote Originally Posted by OneBrianIrvine
    Aye but Ruths a Tory!

LABOUR leader in SCOTLAND needing a list save, christ.

They are now like the jute, canna see how they can come back up.
    What Ruth Davidson did was fairly shocking, in my opinion.
    She gave up the seat that she had always stood for in Glasgow as she was sh!tting it. She didn't have the guts to stand in her own constituency and she choose to run for an Edinburgh seat that the Torys thought to be one of the safest going and of course she had the back up of being No 1 on the Tory list.

There are some big flaws with the PR list system in Scotland. It was designed by the main parties of the era, to allow the elite politicians to rule indefinitely and to allow for the creation of crony career politicians. We have politicians in Scotland now that we can NEVER get rid of, no matter what they do or how bad they are and some will just appear on the scene, chosen by their respective party rulers, to work a

Quote Originally Posted by scapegoat
    I'm not sure that you understand the Scottish electoral system
    I'm pretty sure I have a fair grasp of how the Scottish electoral system works, thanks.
    I haven't said that splitting your vote is inherently a bad thing, if you understand what will happen by doing so.

"So what rights do people with "no nationality" have? where do they get these rights? where are they recognised? who recognises them? who enforces them?

To go back to your "truism" that workers have no nationality... You can tell me your beliefs... but you need to provide proof. I can provide proof of nationality in law. Where is your proof?

So it may be your belief but it is still not true."

So as you understand , nations have always existed ? They are natural phenomenon ? They haven't been artificially created ?

From the comrades
    Election in Scotland sees SNP surge continue

- view external link

Page 8 of 12 FirstFirst ... 678910 ... LastLast