+ Visit Wolverhampton Wanderers FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 11 of 21 FirstFirst ... 910111213 ... LastLast

Thread: The All New Other Matches Thread

re: The All New Other Matches Thread

Key decisions, ie penalty appeals waved away in the first half, if given it could have given Liverpool a cushion, but the second half belonged to Sevilla.

Im not interested in Liverpool, but I was disappointed to see Accrington blow it in their play off 2nd leg tonight against Wimbledon.
    I think most fans feel sorry for what happened to the old Wimbledon, but on this occasion I would have liked to see Accy Stanley go up.

Would feel bad for Liverpool, but being a big club, I'm sure they've had their fair share of calls go their way. Penalties may not have been awarded, but the ref didn't let the goals flood into the Liverpool net in the second half. Sevilla got their chances, took advantage. I think that's fair, considering they won the previous two Europa League titles and weren't admitted to UCL for those. Would have been unlucky for them to miss out IMO.

La Liga will sweep the continental titles again, third year in a row. Quite the feat.

Quote Originally Posted by Acido
    Im not interested in Liverpool, but I was disappointed to see Accrington blow it in their play off 2nd leg tonight against Wimbledon.
    I think most fans feel sorry for what happened to the old Wimbledon, but on this occasion I would have liked to see Accy Stanley go up.

TBF Most of us couldn't give a F**k about either of em! Just saying like!

It's all over bar the shouting for Walsall, currently 0-1 down and 0-4 down on aggregate. Adam Hammill, remember him? has scored for Barnsley.

Quote Originally Posted by wolves71
    It's all over bar the shouting for Walsall, currently 0-1 down and 0-4 down on aggregate. Adam Hammill, remember him? has scored for Barnsley.
    Ive just posted on the sandwell board.

It's all because of dingle O' Driscoll.

Quote Originally Posted by Newcy Wolf
    Ive just posted on the sandwell board.

It's all because of dingle O' Driscoll.[/quote]

Well it must be, it's his side after all, not Jon Whitney's, the same as it wasn't Steve Clarke's side that finished in the premier league top ten, it was Roy Hodgson's.

All over now, without a shadow of a doubt, Fletcher with Barnsley's second on the night and 0-5 on aggregate.

One back for Walsall, no more than a consolation for Cook and his team, quality goal.

Six of the best on aggregate for Barnsley, 1-6, poor header back by Walsall's Henry to put his keeper in trouble, Brownhill with the finish, 1-3.

Page 11 of 21 FirstFirst ... 910111213 ... LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)