+ Visit Rotherham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: "He can go for me"

re:

Quote Originally Posted by welovebooth
    Didn't see your post pocket.

If you want to finish higher up you basically need a new team apart from a player here and there.
    Agreed

re:

Tom Thorpe is still fairly young and should improve, with the right coaching . He has already scored a couple of goals for us (our top scorer has scored only eight) . Yes, he has made a few defensive blunders, but any less than our other defenders? He has played a significant part in getting Bradford City into the League One play-offs.... we'd be mad to let him go, unless the Bantams are offering a BIG transfer fee

re:

Quote Originally Posted by hadders_83
    Danny Collins
    Emanuel Ledesma
    Tom Thorpe

..3 likely to be released for certain.
    Tom Thorpe not had a fair crack of the,whip, needs to be given a chance to prove himself, highly thought of by coaching staff at Manchester United, some of who thought he should not have left Old Trafford.

re: "He can go for me"

Tom Thorpe deserves a chance, its whether the next manager gives him it..we shall see.

..it is about opinions regarding the team, but when fans suggest "he can go for me" regarding our BETTER players, including our top goalscorer its crazy.

re: He can go for me

It was a real 'coup' for us to get Tom Thorpe as he was so highly thought of at OT.

(From Google ..... " He has represented England at all youth levels from England U16 to England U21, winning the 2010 UEFA European Under-17 Championship").

That is some REAL pedigree! Players like this have Teams built around them.

We have to keep this lad imo.

UTM

re: "He can go for me"

Thorpe is a very good young talent. If we get rid of him then what is the point in having an academy? Nurtured in the right way he could be become one of our best ever players. We surely have to keep him.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12