+ Visit Aberdeen FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 142 of 560 FirstFirst ... 4292132140141142143144152192242 ... LastLast
Results 1,411 to 1,420 of 5595

Thread: Breaking News - New Stadium and Training Facilities

We can just chip in for a tandem bike Mondo

Quote Originally Posted by Pacman1903 View Post
    We can just chip in for a tandem bike Mondo
    Is there a bike park ?

Quote Originally Posted by awafaehame View Post
    Erm, the cash we are using to build a new stadium with.........

You honestly think that the sale of Pittodrie is funding the whole Kingsford development?
    Sorry but again a lack of getting this that Pittodrie is gone; not happening.

Quote Originally Posted by Thesheep View Post
    You kind of have me baffled and confused. I thought buying a season ticket is all about supporting your tea and hey happens to save you a few pounds along the way! It's not much to do with the stadium! And hey if it was; do you think even if we sold 20,000 season tickets that a brand new stadium would be magicked up over night!

You obviously don't like Milne; we could be sitting top, in the Europa League and just signed Messi and your view on Milne wouldn't change. Fair dos; but do you not like Sir Alex, Paul Lawrie, Dave Cormack or Del?? They all are behind the project which is essential. So let's get off the Stewart Milne hig horse and support the cause.

I am all for free speech and having your own opinion; but my flaw is I can't stand negativity and moaning for the sake of it! Apologies
    The baffling bit is easily explained, Milne wants us to buy season tickets for a stadium he reckons is not fit for purpose. it's a bit of a "Ratner" moment (google that if you are too young to remember it).

I dont particularly like Milne, no, you are right with that one.
    As for throwing in every other name, two of them work for the club and are hardly going to turn around and say they dont want it to go ahead are they?
    The other two you mentioned, I doubt would be attending enough games to worry about the travel arrangements or where they will go for a pint before hand.

Hope thats not too negative for you or confusing and baffling

Quote Originally Posted by sheepcrooky View Post
    Is there a bike park ?
    I know you are joking but I actually think there is.

Quote Originally Posted by Thesheep View Post
    Sorry but again a lack of getting this that Pittodrie is gone; not happening.
    Pittodrie being redeveloped has about as much chance of happening as our shiny new stadium has, and that IS the truth....

Just because AFC want it, doesnt mean it will happen.

Quote Originally Posted by mondo_notion View Post
    I know you are joking but I actually think there is.
    Well, if they add on a bike lane on the new AWPB from Cove to Kingsford, I'll think about it

Quote Originally Posted by sheepcrooky View Post
    Well, if they add on a bike lane on the new AWPB from Cove to Kingsford, I'll think about it
    B@llocks to that, im trying to source a turbocharger

Quote Originally Posted by awafaehame View Post
    The baffling bit is easily explained, Milne wants us to buy season tickets for a stadium he reckons is not fit for purpose. it's a bit of a "Ratner" moment (google that if you are too young to remember it).

I dont particularly like Milne, no, you are right with that one.
    As for throwing in every other name, two of them work for the club and are hardly going to turn around and say they dont want it to go ahead are they?
    The other two you mentioned, I doubt would be attending enough games to worry about the travel arrangements or where they will go for a pint before hand.

Hope thats not too negative for you or confusing and baffling
    The chairman wants to buy a season ticket to support the manager get decent players. Why do you need to confuse that with kings ford?

Quote Originally Posted by Bridieeater View Post
    The chairman wants to buy a season ticket to support the manager get decent players. Why do you need to confuse that with kings ford?
    We sold our best player last season, which has allowed us to get better players in, which seems to have been forgotten.

I am only pointing out that Milne is contradicting himself regarding the push for season tickets, for a seat in a stadium that he describes as not being fit for purpose.

I just don't trust anything he says i am afraid.

Page 142 of 560 FirstFirst ... 4292132140141142143144152192242 ... LastLast