+ Visit Aberdeen FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 150 of 560 FirstFirst ... 50100140148149150151152160200250 ... LastLast
Results 1,491 to 1,500 of 5595

Thread: Breaking News - New Stadium and Training Facilities

https://you.38degrees.org.uk/petitio...ime=1502734458

Dunno if that's already been posted?

This is what Aberdeen needs & the sooner the better.

Anyone whom objects is either not a Don's supporter or doesn't like football.

As for councillors , some just like to try & gain attention

Quote Originally Posted by GGMDONS View Post

Ok then

Jeezo, that's pretty special

I'm now objecting for 2 reasons. Firstly, it'll be sh1te. Secondly, the hissy fit when it gets knocked back will be brilliant

Eh...alright then ya zoomer !!

Pretty impressive looking stadium and a great speech from our manager

I've been one who was always for redeveloping Pittodrie but I've eventually come to realise it's never going to happen

Too much work is required and too many restrictions caused by lack of space etc and it would never be good as a new build
    with all the training pitches and amenities all in situ
    Convinced this would be a stadia to be proud of along with creating much improved atmosphere

The sooner we all get behind this the better for the team, city and for all us dandies

I'm sure the 'no' westhill mob would be first in the que to use the facilities tho !

So for me it's a Defo YES vote

COYR

So you're all for it and that's fair enough. There is a lot of passionate dons fans out there. But here's the thing.
    If you are employed by ACC in the planning department, and you are in complete command if your remit and have a fundamental and deep understanding of the planning laws and standards - you are now expected to 'waive' the green belt issue ( as enshrined in your organisation's long term planning lookahead document) because the people currently running the local football club really want another football stadium. Are these professional guys just supposed to openly contravene Scottish government policy and push it through?

I WOULD APPRECIATE IF SOMEONE IN THE 'PRO' CAMP COULD GET BACK TO ME ON THIS AND PROVIDE ME WITH REASONS WHY THE COUNCIL ARE TO GOING TO GO AGAINST THEIR OWN GUIDANCE AND POLICY DOCUMENT.

Quote Originally Posted by Leopardman1983 View Post
    So you're all for it and that's fair enough. There is a lot of passionate dons fans out there. But here's the thing.
    If you are employed by ACC in the planning department, and you are in complete command if your remit and have a fundamental and deep understanding of the planning laws and standards - you are now expected to 'waive' the green belt issue ( as enshrined in your organisation's long term planning lookahead document) because the people currently running the local football club really want another football stadium. Are these professional guys just supposed to openly contravene Scottish government policy and push it through?

I WOULD APPRECIATE IF SOMEONE IN THE 'PRO' CAMP COULD GET BACK TO ME ON THIS AND PROVIDE ME WITH REASONS WHY THE COUNCIL ARE TO GOING TO GO AGAINST THEIR OWN GUIDANCE AND POLICY DOCUMENT.
    There are plenty of precedents and a lot in the same area.
    We don't even need to go back as far as the Tesco, CostCo or Arnhall developments.
    Prime 4 park is in the same stretch and was on green belt land.

So there are good examples of planning being authorised in Greenbelt land.

Interesting to see an old map long before Westhill expanded into "Greenbelt" land
    http://maps.nls.uk/view/74477961

Greenbelt is a stupid idea anyway. A lot of it is ugly and would be improved by building on it. There's certainly nothing special about the greenbelt near Westhill

Quote Originally Posted by afc1903mad View Post
    There are plenty of precedents and a lot in the same area.
    We don't even need to go back as far as the Tesco, CostCo or Arnhall developments.
    Prime 4 park is in the same stretch and was on green belt land.

So there are good examples of planning being authorised in Greenbelt land.

Interesting to see an old map long before Westhill expanded into "Greenbelt" land
    http://maps.nls.uk/view/74477961
    Westhill (Arnhall etc) is in the shire. Prime4 was never City greenbelt - so those precedents don't stand up to scrutiny.

Page 150 of 560 FirstFirst ... 50100140148149150151152160200250 ... LastLast