+ Visit Aberdeen FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 159 of 560 FirstFirst ... 59109149157158159160161169209259 ... LastLast
Results 1,581 to 1,590 of 5595

Thread: Breaking News - New Stadium and Training Facilities

Quote Originally Posted by fatshaft View Post
    That's city support ONLY.
    It's not, although from further than shown on the map is counted at the edge.

Except those taking the bus or walking
    Accessing by vehicle I meant. It's something like 320 fans live within walking distance of Kingsford.

There were no plans for ao station at Cove, and the AWPR comes off at Stoney and goes right bye Kingsford.
    Again, many go into the city and its bars. That's why fans enjoy away trips. That's why our fans enjoy football at Pittodrie.

So 86/14 then?
    I'm one of the 48/86% conditionally for if they got the design spot on and had free buses that covered every street. Most of the 48% are probably the same. There won't be free buses though and they've already confirmed the angle of the stands won't increase. A lot of the 48% will probably not be 'for' when they find out they're paying £6 to get from town to a stadium they don't like.

Quote Originally Posted by stansmith View Post
    I'm one of the 48/86% conditionally for if they got the design spot on and had free buses that covered every street. Most of the 48% are probably the same.

I'm struggling to believe you were one of the 48% conditionally for.
    Unless your condition is that its not at Kingsford lol

Quote Originally Posted by afc1903mad View Post
    I'm struggling to believe you were one of the 48% conditionally for.
    Unless your condition is that its not at Kingsford lol
    I was led to believe at that point the design could be changed. I know there won't be free buses and the location will always be sh!te for those that do things other than go from their house to the ground and back.

I can't think of anything that could change my opinion now.

There won't be free buses though and they've already confirmed the angle of the stands won't increase. A lot of the 48% will probably not be 'for' when they find out they're paying £6 to get from town to a stadium they don't like.
    What a heap of pi$h. How much are the current park and rides to Pittodrie?? I am £1 return on the park and ride from Cove to Pittodrie. It's rammed every game, and by the time it gets to Pittodrie, there is no chance of having a pint.

Why would the prices go up 600% ???

By all means, make valid arguments, but don't spout out drivel, it doesn't do your cause any good.

I'd take as far as Sheddocksley. That is genuinely in Aberdeen at least. The closer to the meeting point of everything in Aberdeen (Union Street) the better. F*ck, even Loirston was technically walkable.

As for the weighted centre point of where everyone lives, from the distribution map it looks like it would be somewhere around Northfield.
    So its where the houses end just before kingsford? Just wait 10 years and it will fill in. But both of the above are miles away from the beach which is close to being the most inaccessible location possible.

Of course locations have identities. Pittodrie is surrounded by it on all sides. Kingsford is surrounded by business parks, farms and a bypass. FFS!.
    ...ok sure, my view (that you obviously disagree with) is that identity comes from humans either creating an identity by being in a location together (completely possible) or via anthropomorphism projected onto buildings. I agree that currently the idea of business parks and fields in the abstract is lacking in *ambience* but its up to supporters to change that and make it a great day out.

This of this sort of thing http://www.yorkshirepost.co.uk/sport...cket-1-7589854

Yup mentions trains (rather than buses) but you can blame Beeching for that.... (off topic but jesus if all those railway lines were still operational our public infrastructure would be so much better)

Stansmith appears out of nowhere and becomes the arch sceptic of the Kingswells stadium. Ofcourse he is not a Westhillier.

Stansmith talks about redevelopment of Pittodrie, spouting the horse**** that the Westhilliers are spouting about redevelopment. Ofcourse he is not a Westhillier.

Stansmith had plenty of opportunities to complain about Cove which is in as bad, probably worse position than Kingswells to get to, has equal lack of "ambiance", is not the home of AFC and all the other nonsense and drivel he spouts. Ofcourse he is not a Westhillier.

Cove got planning permission, would have gone ahead and we would be there now if the Council had not changed policy. All this nonsense that Stansmith is making about Kingswells is just that, nonsense. He just happened to find Abmad when Kingswells is coming up for planning but didn't find us when Cove was going through planning...

Ofcourse he is not a Westhillier.

Shocking revelations there. I bet his real name isnt even Stan Smith

Quote Originally Posted by Mason89 View Post
    Shocking revelations there. I bet his real name isnt even Stan Smith
    At least I can remember what I wrote from one hour to the next. Drink does that to a person.

Name:  Untitled.jpg
Views: 327
Size:  92.8 KB
    Attached Images Attached Images  
    Last edited by Getintaethem; 30-08-2017 at 07:04 PM.

Bet you double checked what account you logged into first before posting

Quote Originally Posted by Mason89 View Post
    Bet you double checked what account you logged into first before posting
    It's humour captain, just not as we know it. Drink does that to a person.

Page 159 of 560 FirstFirst ... 59109149157158159160161169209259 ... LastLast