+ Visit Aberdeen FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 195 of 560 FirstFirst ... 95145185193194195196197205245295 ... LastLast
Results 1,941 to 1,950 of 5595

Thread: Breaking News - New Stadium and Training Facilities

Quote Originally Posted by Aldo1983 View Post
    Aye good point, I love going to the football to walk to the ground. Just before kick off I leave.

I like going to the pictures and watching the adverts, etc. Doesn't mean I'd go to experience that and then sit through Transformers v Turtles 17.
    Well replace the stuff that you love with sitting on multiple buses for ages and be left watching Catwoman.

Aye good point, I love going to the football to walk to the ground. Just before kick off I leave.

I like going to the pictures and watching the adverts, etc. Doesn't mean I'd go to experience that and then sit through Transformers v Turtles 17.
    It's a 6/10. Bebop & Rocksteady provide some light entertainment but other than that, it's not really any different from any other war film.

That's all very poetic but the atmosphere is ****e at Pittodrie.
    how would Stan know?

Quote Originally Posted by DonVincenzo (The II) View Post
    Awesome, I to sit my arse on a beach for 2 weeks ! Come back and you lot are still giving this ćunt airtime. ignore the bellend FFS

he is sitting laughing and masterbating behind his screen at every one who replies.
    sorry about that.

Name:  Untitled.jpg
Views: 399
Size:  33.2 KB

Quote Originally Posted by stansmith View Post
    There's also confusion in some quarters over Pittodrie. "Fit, we spend millions for a 12000 stadium that we might not get dispensation for?" Nobody's saying do it for a 12000 stadium or for a pitch that's too small. There isn't a shred of proof it would be 12000, nor an explanation over the cost of doing a 18/19/20000 one however it would be possible. It's easily possible on our land if you don't restrict the location of the stands. Un-hem in the merkland and main stand. I'd set up a direct debit to contribute to it like Hearts do. Nothing has been explored. There isn't an explanation as to how our new stands would cost 5 times what they do elsewhere.

Folk have been pulled in by this pro Kingsford hate Pittodrie campaign. Modern out of town grounds are dreadful. Fvck, even some very near to the team's old home with great transport links are dreadful. Real fans of clubs everywhere that have moved to them say it yet Aberdeen fans are desperate for a slice of it. There's no pre match atmosphere or build up in the city and pubs. No excitement walking to the game with thouands. No fierce sense of this is our home when visitors come to the ground. No spirit in the stands. Soulless garbage. Football ruined for all future generations of Aberdonians.

Hahahahahahahahahahabahahahahahahaha

And also can I just add

Hahahahahahahahahahaha😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂

Have you ever been to pittodrie before!!!!!!!! Jesus wept that is the biggest lot of pish I have ever read.

Quote Originally Posted by eastnuekdon View Post

And also can I just add

Hahahahahahahahahahaha��������������������������

Have you ever been to pittodrie before!!!!!!!! Jesus wept that is the biggest lot of pish I have ever read.
    Aye I have.

This whole thing has shown up what a bunch of soulless faggots support Aberdeen.

Quote Originally Posted by eastnuekdon View Post

And also can I just add

Hahahahahahahahahahaha😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂

You're right.
    Stan is a f*****g bell end.
    He's entitled to his opinion, but when he blows lies & wrongs out his a*se he needs put in his place.
    Especially when he clearly isn't a Dons fan or a regular at Pittodrie.

Quote Originally Posted by RedStarTorphins View Post
    Especially when he clearly isn't a Dons fan or a regular at Pittodrie.
    Another soulless fud.

Another soulless fud.
    Says the NIMBY 🤣

This whole thing has shown up what a bunch of soulless faggots support Aberdeen.
    Gee whizz min

Page 195 of 560 FirstFirst ... 95145185193194195196197205245295 ... LastLast