+ Visit Aberdeen FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 206 of 560 FirstFirst ... 106156196204205206207208216256306 ... LastLast
Results 2,051 to 2,060 of 5595

Thread: Breaking News - New Stadium and Training Facilities

It's been noticeable on social media that since the pre-determination meeting, the main protagonists from NKS have disappeared, perhaps to lick wounds, perhaps in recognition of the appalling case they presented publicly with a view to "better to say nothing and be thought a fool, than open ones mouth and prove it".

Similarly here, it's noticeable that 100%AK & Stan have disappeared also. Not that I'm making any assumptions based on that of course.

Quote Originally Posted by fatshaft View Post
    It's been noticeable on social media that since the pre-determination meeting, the main protagonists from NKS have disappeared, perhaps to lick wounds, perhaps in recognition of the appalling case they presented publicly with a view to "better to say nothing and be thought a fool, than open ones mouth and prove it".

Similarly here, it's noticeable that 100%AK & Stan have disappeared also. Not that I'm making any assumptions based on that of course.
    I've noticed a big drop in AllForAurora as well. Maybe it's because the pre-determination meeting has already happened and there's nothing else to do.

In summary:

Strategic Development Planning Authority - against

Roads Development Management - "in effect there is no public transport", if conditions could definitely be met (footbridge and CPZ) then would not object

Aberdeenshire Council - object, could and would block footbridge and bring it all crashing down

Economic Development - negative view

Transport Scotland - conditional approval

Only one appalling case I can see here and it's the half arsed effort of the club. No doubt it will be the fault of a couple of grannies with signs if it's turned down though.

McInnes gave a good speech, far too focused on training facilities, which planners won't care about because of the stadium issue.

Quote Originally Posted by stansmith View Post
    I've noticed a big drop in AllForAurora as well. Maybe it's because the pre-determination meeting has already happened and there's nothing else to do.
    Weshtil for Kingsford still very active.

Friday WECC *finally* responded to the accusations of bias and hijacking, though they didn't actually *answer* those claims.

There are over 100 comments thereafter, other than Nicola Seal, the entirety of the NKS mafia are absent, not even Claire who is everywhere the stadium is mentioned on social media.

Games a bogey I think, and they know it.

Quote Originally Posted by stansmith View Post

Aberdeenshire Council - object, could and would block footbridge and bring it all crashing down
    There would be outrage if plans are approved and they actually did this. Wouldn't matter, ScotGov would approve in an instant, so moot point.

Im sure I read somewhere that we had already secured 50% of the funding but actually we've secured 50% of funding for the training facilities and community hub. Cormack making up £1m to the £5m raised. Only need another £45m.

Just announced, we will find out shortly if its a yay or nay recommendation today
    Expected announcement by 4pm
    Last edited by DonVincenzo (The II); 03-10-2017 at 10:37 AM.

Looks like we'll be OK for knitted yoghurt at the pie shoppie then...

https://www.eveningexpress.co.uk/fp/...d-development/

I still want to ken how I'm getting there, though.

Quote Originally Posted by 57vintage View Post
    Looks like we'll be OK for knitted yoghurt at the pie shoppie then...

https://www.eveningexpress.co.uk/fp/...d-development/

I still want to ken how I'm getting there, though.
    min, if yer needin a lift ye only hae tae ask.

nae me tho, I winna be giving lifts

Quote Originally Posted by DonVincenzo (The II) View Post
    Just announced, we will find out shortly if its a yay or nay recommendation today
    Expected announcement by 4pm
    F'arr ye hear at min??

Quote Originally Posted by ObanRed View Post
    F'arr ye hear at min??
    Fae The Beeb

Aberdeen FC is expected to find out later if council planners recommend that its application for a new £50m stadium complex is backed or refused.

The stadium and training facilities would be at Kingsford, near Westhill.

The recommendation of Aberdeen City Council planners is due to be published on Tuesday afternoon.

The recommendation is not the final ruling, with councillors deciding on 11 October whether to give the go-ahead to the project.

The club has said the new facility is ***** to its future. However objectors have called for the club to look elsewhere.

Listeners in the north east of Scotland can hear a BBC Radio Scotland programme, on FM, about Aberdeen's stadium bid from 17:30.

Page 206 of 560 FirstFirst ... 106156196204205206207208216256306 ... LastLast