+ Visit Aberdeen FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 223 of 560 FirstFirst ... 123173213221222223224225233273323 ... LastLast
Results 2,221 to 2,230 of 5595

Thread: Breaking News - New Stadium and Training Facilities

Quote Originally Posted by rico94 View Post
    I don't go for beers at every game but when we are playing the likes of Kilmarnock/Hamilton etc in the middle of the winter a few beers before the game makes it a bit more bearable. I don't think I would go to every game if I didn't have the option of going for a pint when I fancied one.
    There would be a bar at the club which you could have a drink at.
    Bonus that the money goes to the club and you get extra time before going into the ground as your already there.

Quote Originally Posted by afc1903mad View Post
    There would be a bar at the club which you could have a drink at.
    Bonus that the money goes to the club and you get extra time before going into the ground as your already there.
    It'll be mobbed to the point of not getting in. If the golf club and the bowling are mobbed then the club bar will be heaving. They will likely have it for gold members.

Quote Originally Posted by Aldo1983 View Post
    They will likely have it for gold members.
    Yep, there’s no chance you’re getting in there without the club squeezing a little bit more from you. Bet it only sells carling

It'll be mobbed to the point of not getting in. If the golf club and the bowling are mobbed then the club bar will be heaving. They will likely have it for gold members.
    Quote Originally Posted by Mason89 View Post
    Yep, there’s no chance you’re getting in there without the club squeezing a little bit more from you. Bet it only sells carling
    You two are a bunch of moaning Minnie's.
    Never anything positive to say.

In fact

Name:  IMG_0666.JPG
Views: 472
Size:  36.1 KB

It's a 600 capacity bar. There was a survey that said 55% go to a bar or restaurant before most matches. For a normal game that's about f*cking 8000, and think how mobbed every bar in aberdeen is on the real big ones from crown street to rosemount to monkey house to archies, market street, castlegate, george street and every bar along king street to the ground.

Quote Originally Posted by stansmith View Post
    There was a survey that said 55% go to a bar or restaurant before most matches. For a normal game that's about f*cking 8000
    Link the survey.
    Sure folk may be likely to grab some food somewhere (it's called lunch) but I struggle to think 55% are drinking, especially when only 12% purely walk according to the AGCC survey.

Link the survey.
    Sure folk may be likely to grab some food somewhere (it's called lunch) but I struggle to think 55% are drinking, especially when only 12% purely walk according to the AGCC survey.
    I don't normally have a drink before a game, especially a home game, I'll also be driving due to logistics. It doesn't bother me but you made a ****e argument about the bar at the ground.

Link the survey.
    It was on the DST site until they got a new one.

39% don't take a car and by deducting from party size 40% more travel by but don't drive a car.

Only 21% of people actually do the driving to games.

I don't normally have a drink before a game, especially a home game, I'll also be driving due to logistics. It doesn't bother me but you made a ****e argument about the bar at the ground.
    I beg to differ.
    I replied to Rico who said he occasionally wanted a pint before games like Kilmarnock and I made a point that there will be an option at the ground, closer than any current local hostilieries and also benefitting the club in revenue.

Quote Originally Posted by stansmith View Post
    It was on the DST site until they got a new one.

39% don't take a car and by deducting from party size 40% more travel by but don't drive a car.

Only 21% of people actually do the driving to games.
    No link then to support your 55% drinking claim.............

Page 223 of 560 FirstFirst ... 123173213221222223224225233273323 ... LastLast