+ Visit Aberdeen FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 234 of 560 FirstFirst ... 134184224232233234235236244284334 ... LastLast
Results 2,331 to 2,340 of 5595

Thread: Breaking News - New Stadium and Training Facilities

Quote Originally Posted by afc1903mad View Post
    Not at all, but it's interesting the most vociferous are not / no longer local to Pittodrie
    . Don`t quite get that ? I have to travel up for home games. . I have to travel up for the away games.

but my personal inconveniences do not change the hard facts of accesibilty and facilites available between Pittodrie and Kingsford.
    And no matter any of our locations, sensible observations about this affair , should be valid ?

Most of these posts seem to be from very few people from the extremes of each side taking potshots at each other , which is , I must admit , quite entertaining !!

Anyway. I`m beginning to like the idea of the Training up at Westhills , and a new Ground over the road from our current one. Nevermind it will sink into the sea !! Just as long they leave the old AFC Granite Wall for us to look at as we walk down Merkland road, and around the new flats to the new ground. COYR !!!

Just interesting that's all.
    I look back at the original posts and many positive posters are no longer commenting.
    Just left with the naysayers
    They just worked out earlier that it’s a shyte idea. Surprisingly, the interesting posts on this thread came from Gallus.

Quote Originally Posted by Mason89 View Post
    They just worked out earlier that it’s a shyte idea. Surprisingly, the interesting posts on this thread came from Gallus.
    I doubt they all have your mindset Mason.
    Probably just decided earlier it wasn't worth hitting your head against the naysayer brick wall

I doubt they all have your mindset Mason.
    Probably just decided earlier it wasn't worth hitting your head against the naysayer brick wall
    God forbid we have an opinion. Especially the central belt ones eh?

What have the central belters ever done for us?
    Last edited by Aldo1983; 18-10-2017 at 10:59 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Pacman1903 View Post
    Heres a true story from recently that's ive mentioned before on here

Sevco picked up a keeper from round the corner from me in Meldrum. Went completely under the radar of the Dons. Once the Dons heard this they were sniffing about and speaking to the loons old boy. The loons old boy wanted him to go to Aberdeen as it was closer(nothing to do with facilities). The reason sevco was the destination. Because Aberdeens chief of scouting was and a quote "an arrogant pr@ck". Thats nothing to do with where we play or train

The boys dad did say though he also spoke to Gordon Marshall who was an absolute gent.
    I know it is off topic but who is our chief scout these days Pac? Is it the boy Richardson?!

Quote Originally Posted by Aldo1983 View Post
    So you've worked out what the traffic will be like already have you?
    My apologies, I thought *you* said it would make *no* difference?

Quote Originally Posted by Aldo1983 View Post
    Even if it is 20mins, that's nothing if you are coming from the central belt. You think Hamilton fans will start to travel more for the sake of 20mins?
    Nope, I'm saying it will be much easier.

Quote Originally Posted by neilthedon View Post
    Anyway. I`m beginning to like the idea of the Training up at Westhills
    I'm not. If this fails those W.A.N.K.S. can get ****ed.

Quote Originally Posted by fatshaft View Post
    My apologies, I thought *you* said it would make *no* difference?

Nope, I'm saying it will be much easier.
    So what will the difference travel wise be? The fans that travel to Pittodrie will travel to Kingsford. The fans that can't be arsed going north of the Castlecary Arches still won't go.

This does not make sense to me.

1) the loons father wanted him to go to Aberdeen.
    2) They spoke to Gordon Marshall who was a gent.

Yet opted to remain with SevCo, because the chief scout was a prick.
    The chief scout sold the club really badly and didn't offer what sevco did in terms of coaching. So they put Marshall on the case but hed already gone to sevco

Quote Originally Posted by fatshaft View Post
    I'm not. If this fails those W.A.N.K.S. can get ****ed.
    It's failed.

Page 234 of 560 FirstFirst ... 134184224232233234235236244284334 ... LastLast