+ Visit Aberdeen FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 260 of 560 FirstFirst ... 160210250258259260261262270310360 ... LastLast
Results 2,591 to 2,600 of 5595

Thread: Breaking News - New Stadium and Training Facilities

Maybe I should have said "characters like Hamish McAlpine"

Quote Originally Posted by donsdaft View Post
    Maybe I should have said "characters like Hamish McAlpine"
    https://open.spotify.com/track/1Id3x...Cj?si=CGb1w9cW

Mr Marra - 5 years gone this week.

Quote Originally Posted by fatshaft View Post
    No, if you've got any cognitive ability whatsoever it's easy to differentiate someone talking from a position of authority as against someone who thinks he is the voice of authority based on no factual points whatsoever except "I'm sure it can be done".

Anyway you're so sure you're right, why not head over to DT and put your points across, I'm sure he wont have an answer for you at all because you're so well clued up on planning and architecture

Edit: Deleted linkedin profile as I think that's inappropriate, however I'm sure you can google the fella yourself.
    I'm not googling some guy off another football forum. That's a bit weird.

I'm sure you believe everything because you want to believe it.

The scaremongering tactics from the club are staggering. Much like the scaremongering during the independence referendum which you were so vociferous about.

You have come across all Oscar about this.

Quote Originally Posted by Aldo1983 View Post

I'm sure you believe everything because you want to believe it.

The scaremongering tactics from the club are staggering. Much like the scaremongering during the independence referendum which you were so vociferous about.

You have come across all Oscar about this.
    Why not prove the scaremongering Aldo?
    If your 100% sure it is scaremongering.

Quote Originally Posted by afc1903mad View Post
    Why not prove the scaremongering Aldo?
    If your 100% sure it is scaremongering.
    Why has Aldo or any other fan needed to prove anything? We have a stadium where our team plays. We will . continue going and handing over our cash until it's closed down, deemed not fit for purpose, if it's sinks before Wednesday or any other story our board wish to peddle then that is just fine. They are the ones who need to prove their statements and take us to the holy fieldy in the shire. Expect boardroom changes when this cluster**** develops.

To be fair, the guy he's talking about does seem to know what he's talking about and it's nice to have a professional point of view.

What's always left out of course is the understanding that ALL rules and regulations can be stood on their heads if the will is there ( and they often are)

Quote Originally Posted by BorneoRed View Post
    McAlpine, Hegarty & Narey was only second to Leighton, McLeish & Miller.
    G'wan faaaark.

Collection o' charlatans that were constantly protected by hammer throwers a la Billy Kirkwood and John Holt.

Hamish may have been a character but he was a gash keeper and b'jaysus I's have loved to have seen that pair o' lame f u c k s playing when the keeper couldnae pick up passbacks.

I never said he was any good.

Used to take a fair amount of stick in a good way though.

Quote Originally Posted by Aldo1983 View Post

Yes, how weird, trying to confirm your source. Well just so you know he's an experienced architect, but you keep up your fairy stories and believing only what you want to hear.

Quote Originally Posted by donsdaft View Post
    I never said he was any good.

Used to take a fair amount of stick in a good way though.
    Well,....... That time I mentioned earlier. Early eighties . Standing about hhalfway up the terracings in the Away end . I mind watching some "undercover " Cops ( Aye dressed to blend in with us Loons > Grey slacks, shiny black shoes, and blazers. Blazers !! They started off talking to the Uniforms who were stood on the Park behind the goals . Y`know, stewarding us !! Then the climbed in, and " surreptisiously moved to about a w quarter way up the Teracings. Then lstarted to chant some Dundee Utd chant, while looking around to see if anyone was going to take a rise out of that. Clowns.
    Meanwhile when them and the rest of the crowd went we quite we were hurling "witty " abusr at McAlpine. Things like " Hemmin, yer tash is mince " Nothing nasty. ( Couldn`t have been otherwise the undercovers would of been on us ?....actually at one point I think I just started shouting " Abuse, Abuse" just in case they did try and lift me , and they had to read the statement out in Court. ) But he heard it , and as the game went on, he became noticeably more agitated at us. Kept glancing round to see if he could see where it was coming from . Pretty unprofessional really ?

Page 260 of 560 FirstFirst ... 160210250258259260261262270310360 ... LastLast