+ Visit Aberdeen FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 263 of 560 FirstFirst ... 163213253261262263264265273313363 ... LastLast
Results 2,621 to 2,630 of 5595

Thread: Breaking News - New Stadium and Training Facilities

Quote Originally Posted by Aldo1983 View Post
    Nothing more sneering than your absolutely mental comment about paying for it. At least we know you have put no thought into this at all, you just want a shiny new thing and **** everybody else.

pal
    Yeah I don't think you understand sneering. My apathy to the how its paid for argument is just that, we support 11 players on a pitch, how it gets paid for is none of my business, it wont affect us as fans, the location of the stadium, or being forced to almost half the capacity of a redeveloped Pittodrie on the other hand would.

Whereas you're sneering at someone who has blown the 12k capacity argument out of the water to the extent you won't even read it.

You might find the standard of those XI players on the pitch dropping slightly, if we don’t have a pot to piss in.

Tom's work is very impressive, he obviously works in the business and understands the application process etc.

However, I'm sticking with Rico's observation.

Not that I'm advocating it mind, I've just bought a season ticket in the main stand, it's the best stand at Pitodrie.

Quote Originally Posted by fatshaft View Post
    Yeah I don't think you understand sneering. My apathy to the how its paid for argument is just that, we support 11 players on a pitch, how it gets paid for is none of my business, it wont affect us as fans, the location of the stadium, or being forced to almost half the capacity of a redeveloped Pittodrie on the other hand would.

Whereas you're sneering at someone who has blown the 12k capacity argument out of the water to the extent you won't even read it.
    I understand sneering, prime example of it is your responses to anyone else that has an opinion on that stadium that doesn't suit your own.

I did read his response, does that mean I have to take it as gospel the way you have then attempted to use it against anyone that has a different opinion than you?

Having a crippling debt will bare a weight on our shoulders. Having a £10m debt clearly made a difference to the point where we needed bailing out. I'll support the players on the park as much as possible, it's difficult when it's guys like Leon Mike and Dyron Daal. I'm sure the club will likely ask fans to put their hands in their pocket dig them out anyway. Even then they'll no doubt have a pop at us like they did at the start of the season.

It's been hard enough supporting Aberdeen with Milne in charge, I really don't need someone to tell me to blindly go along with what he's suggesting.

I understand sneering, prime example of it is your responses to anyone else that has an opinion on that stadium that doesn't suit your own.
    Nah, arrogance, boorishness, perhaps, but not sneering like you've done over an undoubtedly, unquestionably, expert opinion.

Possibly I'd suggest in my boorish opinion that you go and read a dictionary. pal

Nah, arrogance, boorishness, perhaps, but not sneering like you've done over an undoubtedly, unquestionably, expert opinion.

Possibly I'd suggest in my boorish opinion that you go and read a dictionary. pal
    Now you are being a **** as well. Actually you were a **** with the first "pal" post.

Sorry I don't share the same opinion as you.

Sorry you have just blanked the other opinions of myself and plenty of other posters on here regarding their concerns...because you think you are right and everybody else is talking pish.

Now you are being a **** as well. Actually you were a **** with the first "pal" post.

Sorry I don't share the same opinion as you.

Sorry you have just blanked the other opinions of myself and plenty of other posters on here regarding their concerns...because you think you are right and everybody else is talking pish.
    Sorry you're not even prepared to look at the comments of a guy who actually does this for a living. Easy to see who's beign the **** here pal

Sorry you're not even prepared to look at the comments of a guy who actually does this for a living. Easy to see who's beign the **** here pal
    I did look...I said I looked. I just didn't Google him like you wanted me to. You aren't prepared to see it from anyone else's point of view. So I'll leave you to it.

Just close this ƒucking thread, its become a relentless interminable snoozefest.

Quote Originally Posted by DonVincenzo (The II) View Post
    Just close this ƒucking thread, its become a relentless interminable snoozefest.
    Agreed - There will be no new stadium at Kingsford so the thread is now obsolete.

Page 263 of 560 FirstFirst ... 163213253261262263264265273313363 ... LastLast