+ Visit Aberdeen FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 278 of 560 FirstFirst ... 178228268276277278279280288328378 ... LastLast
Results 2,771 to 2,780 of 5595

Thread: Breaking News - New Stadium and Training Facilities

Quote Originally Posted by afc1903mad View Post
    Pacman does at the moment

I'll be trying when we move
    I get the train if I'm having a pint which is more often than not.

Quote Originally Posted by Bridieeater View Post

The move to the new stadium will get me to stadium in 40 mins and home in about the same time.

Would it not be better for more fans to join supporters clubs and jump on organised supporter buses? Usually cheaper and buses can stop at pubs for a pint on way. Just a thought or is that too hard?
    That's speculation I'm afraid. You cant know how long it will take

I would jump a supporters bus if there was one that went through Meldrum. Nae really worth me and Mondo making a Meldrum supporters club for the two of us

Quote Originally Posted by Pacman1903 View Post

I would jump a supporters bus if there was one that went through Meldrum. Nae really worth me and Mondo making a Meldrum supporters club for the two of us
    The Banff and Portsoy buses must come through Oldmeldrum already. I imagine they'd continue with that and hop on to the AWPR at Dyce. The Huntly and Inverurie clubs share a bus, and it's nae difficult to get to Entitledlocoville fae Oldmeldrum.

Transport is still the zeppelin in the room though, for fans who live in the town that actually gives the club its name.

Quote Originally Posted by Aldo1983 View Post
    Who the **** gets the bus?
    All those too young to have a driving licence and don't want to go to the match with their parents - probably the way most of us started. So if the young can't travel independently they might not bother travelling at all.

Quote Originally Posted by 57vintage View Post
    The Banff and Portsoy buses must come through Oldmeldrum already. I imagine they'd continue with that and hop on to the AWPR at Dyce. The Huntly and Inverurie clubs share a bus, and it's nae difficult to get to Entitledlocoville fae Oldmeldrum.

Hopefully they stop for pints en route

Ach its nae happening anyway. Ill be in the Mither Tap or the Pittodrie Bar having a pint for years to come yet

Have to admit to their being a lot of opposition from within fans, let alone the old folks home at Westhill.

As someone pointed above, the "red bar" wont be allowed to serve alcohl during the game, nor at half time, in the same way that the corporate cant do it right now. So it was a rhetorical question to be fair. Now, thankfully, we have had a decent team for a while now, but there are still the odd gutless performances thrown in, usually against the gruesome two some, and it would want a person to have an alcoholic beverage before the end of the game. So therefore, we wont be able to do this, nor will there be any transport of any kind to take us out of the god for saken area.

Also noticing a distinct similarity between afc1903mad and an old poster who doesn't seem to be around anymore on here, Gallus. Wonder if anyone has ever seen both of them in the same red bar at the same time???

'Imagine if' it got approved, the crowds turned up and the ƒucking moaners on here were forced to eat pubes.

Quote Originally Posted by DonVincenzo (The II) View Post
    'Imagine if' it got approved, the crowds turned up and the ƒucking moaners on here were forced to eat pubes.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA love it mate

Quote Originally Posted by Pacman1903 View Post

I can guarantee i will spend an hour less of my footballing day sitting on a bus if we move to Westhill.

Quote Originally Posted by DonVincenzo (The II) View Post

I think ther's a difference between moaning, and pointing out certain practical difficulties caused by glaring club ignorance about the potential experience of actually getting to and from the proposed location. It's going to be a different thing from having a reserved parking space and arranged pre and post-match hospitality. Let them eat pies.

I've said before, if it goes through, I will buy my season ticket as usual, but for a trial season. If it's the transport cluster**** I suspect it might be, I'll pick and choose individual fixtures to attend, thereafter.

Having been accused of being a "red tory" by newly-radicalised ****age ****wit pant-pishers for the past couple of years means that not achieving Top Redness status, gauged by the self-calibrated measurement device chosen by self appointed Top Reds, will worry me hardly at all.

Page 278 of 560 FirstFirst ... 178228268276277278279280288328378 ... LastLast