+ Visit Aberdeen FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 292 of 560 FirstFirst ... 192242282290291292293294302342392 ... LastLast
Results 2,911 to 2,920 of 5595

Thread: Breaking News - New Stadium and Training Facilities

Quote Originally Posted by Mr_Grieves View Post
    Where are you getting a figure of £60m debt from ?
    I made it up. Feel free to split hairs.

Quote Originally Posted by curvasud View Post
    Not that old chestnut. They had a twitter poll 'RT after you voted' like ken.

Twitter polls tend to show 93% will vote Labour or EU in/out. They are retweeted amongst a group of people with the same interests to reaffirm their opinion in their mind. There's been no actual research into Aberdeen fans opinions on it at all. You'd do that with representative samples in real life with people at games.

Personally, bar none I haven't spoken to anyone in real life for the stadium. At work, in pubs, at games, nobody. Nobody can be ****ed with the buses and location relative to toon.
    A group of people with the same interests. Like maybe Aberdeen fans 😂😂!! Nah their wouldn’t be any of them in the dons supporters trust. I’m guessing if the poll had said the majority were against the stadium it would’ve been the most accurate survey ever.
    Also your argument doesn’t hold water. I don’t know anyone who voted for Brexit. None of my friends or family of folk down the pub. But here we are and it’s happening. I know plenty of folk who are for the new stadium and they are all real life folk.

Quote Originally Posted by eastnuekdon View Post
    No it suggests that a quarter of fans aren’t for it. However of that 25% there could be any number who are nuetral and don’t care. Plenty folk will come and see the team wherever we play.
    And of that 75% there could be any number who accidentally hit the ‘yes’ button with their forehead

It’s pretty easy to make stuff up to support your argument.

Quote Originally Posted by mastrick1960 View Post
    Less of the keyboard warriors eh ! A large part of dons fans are against the move ...nobody said the majority...I drink in the east end club before games and I honestly have never heard a voice in there for the move...where I work all the dons fans are against the move ...where I sit at pittodrie all the season tickets holders I speak with are all against it...so it might not be a majority of dons fans but there is certainly a large % against it....as for what kind of crowds we will get then if it gets the go ahead and we magic up some money to pay for it then I guess a few years after we move those for/ against will be saying to the other side ‘ told you so ‘...
    Well played sir. That answer is worthy of a politician. A large part but not the majority. So does that mean a large part of the minority then? Not even the whole minority? I’m only kidding there’s obviously a lot of folk for and against. **** it we’ll see what happens in the next few weeks and then we can all start arguing again once we know either way what’s happening

Quote Originally Posted by Mason89 View Post
    And of that 75% there could be any number who accidentally hit the ‘yes’ button with their forehead

It’s pretty easy to make stuff up to support your argument.
    I think both sides are showing it’s easy to make stuff up. Personally I think We shouldn’t build the stadium coz we’ll be 100 million in debt and there’s only going to be three extra x17’s running.

Christ, dinnae tell me there's still folk think this brexit s'hite is actually going to happen.

Quote Originally Posted by eastnuekdon View Post
    A group of people with the same interests. Like maybe Aberdeen fans 😂😂!! Nah their wouldn’t be any of them in the dons supporters trust. I’m guessing if the poll had said the majority were against the stadium it would’ve been the most accurate survey ever.
    Also your argument doesn’t hold water. I don’t know anyone who voted for Brexit. None of my friends or family of folk down the pub. But here we are and it’s happening. I know plenty of folk who are for the new stadium and they are all real life folk.
    Way off tangent. There has been no survey, no research and twitter polls are laughable.

https://twitter.com/DonsSupporters/s...21730022748164

Not to mention you've got it being voted on by supportive tims and anyone trying to see the results.

It's a ridiculous thing to use or reference.

Same negative p1sh from the same negative "supporters" in every thread.

Love this place, makes my life seem like a bed of roses.

Quote Originally Posted by Pacman1903 View Post
    Really? I could have sworn most of the players signed initial contracts that would have expired by the completion date.(May and McGinn excluded)
    Yes Really,
    Shinnie is contracted till 2019.
    If the plans were approved last October, the Training ground was scheduled to be completed by around this Oct as I understood it.

Quote Originally Posted by donsviking View Post
    I approached the planners some time ago by e-mail and they said that they had never been asked to comment on the possible redevelopment of Pittodrie but if they were asked they would be supportive if it met planning guidelines. There are no planning reasons why Pittodrie can't be redeveloped other than that Milne never intended doing so . He was always wanting to build new stadium and bulldoze Pittodrie. He never asked the fans what they wanted because he would probably not have liked the answer but instead allowed the stadium to crumble into neglect and then said it was not fit for purpose. The fact that we still have no proper training facilities after 20 years under his watch is an absolute disgrace.
    Financially, it would cost far more to redevelop Pittodrie with separate training facilities than the Kinsford option.

Page 292 of 560 FirstFirst ... 192242282290291292293294302342392 ... LastLast