+ Visit Aberdeen FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 303 of 560 FirstFirst ... 203253293301302303304305313353403 ... LastLast
Results 3,021 to 3,030 of 5595

Thread: Breaking News - New Stadium and Training Facilities

I take it this is in the papers because the council are holding a hearing tomorrow about the stadium.

I heard something on the radio earlier about the no to Kingsford group have released a string of emails between planning officers at Aberdeen City Council from 2016 which they argue show the reasons the plans for a stadium and training ground are “highly likely” to be refused.

Not my opinion before someone jumps down my throat,just what I heard on the radio.

Quote Originally Posted by Mason89 View Post
    I see our dear leader is bumping his gums about being embarrassed by our lack of facilities.

Wasn’t embarrassed by signing a rapist, flashing his knickers at the Huns or the consistent Glasgow bottle jobs. No, it’s the lack of somewhere to put some cones out that’s shaming him. Faaak off
    Quote Originally Posted by Pacman1903 View Post
    Saw that in the Record and thought, would training facilities stop you from plapping it v the pigs. I think not
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZfLNtdgDG7A
    The lyrics are very apt too.

I wouldn’t have mentioned it if McInness wasn’t duscussing his embarrassment to the press.

In future though, if you can let us know what Aberdeen stories we can & cant discuss, that would be peachy. Cheers

So a story on McInness is in the paper and hes not allowed to be mentioned.

So afc1903mad. Will new training facilities improve our record v celtic? (The worst record v Brendan in the league I might add). Will the new training facilities make our illustrious leader grow a set of balls?

McInness is embarrassed in regards to training, well getting whitewashed by celtic last season was embarrassing to me

The irony of you saying folk on here sound like a broken record is lost on you by the way
    Last edited by Pacman1903; 16-01-2018 at 03:51 PM.

Guys, comment as you wish. I'm not a moderator.
    Any opportunity to repeat your broken record you're going to take.
    We all know your thoughts, we've read them time and time and time again

I know what Derek’s thoughts are on training facilities. He’s told us before

Quote Originally Posted by afc1903mad View Post
    Guys, comment as you wish. I'm not a moderator.
    Any opportunity to repeat your broken record you're going to take.
    We all know your thoughts, we've read them time and time and time again
    Again the irony is lost on you

Big Consi wants the stadium and training ground to go ahead because he is sick of traveling on a mini bus to and from training.

https://www.eveningexpress.co.uk/fp/...ford-go-ahead/

My favourite quote was

“Don’t get me wrong, Pittodrie has been a great stadium and has a lot of history, but it is time to move on. I would think the majority of fans probably agree.

“I know it probably takes away being able to walk there and go to the game via a pub or two and I understand that.

“Pittodrie is accessible for a lot of people. But for the club to move forward, the new stadium has to be done.”

Does he not realise that a lot of us go to the pub before the game to calm our nerves because we know he is playing

Doesn't want to travel on buses. Hmmmm.

Quote Originally Posted by Pacman1903 View Post
    Again the irony is lost on you
    LOL, no the irony is lost on you.

I was deliberately obtuse.
    I was deliberately being a d!ck to counter and balance the constant negativity.
    If I was playing a broken record, it was directly as a result of the constant repeated old tired arguments.

Nevermind, keep playing the same old lame broken record, I doubt you'll change and we'll keep reading the same boring old posts

Page 303 of 560 FirstFirst ... 203253293301302303304305313353403 ... LastLast